Rhino Rack Sunseeker awning woes

Ruffin' It

Explorer
Bought a new Sunseeker a couple months ago. The very first deployment (lunch stop to test it out) the support pole would not retract. I worked literally until I had blisters for 45 minutes trying to get it to retract. Eventually, I just had to take it apart and throw the pole in m roof op box.
Things happen. I wasn't too mad until Rhino Rack wouldn't even respond to my emails asking them to take care of it. Now I'm stuck with an awning that is a serious pain to deploy and break down AND store.

Anyone else had bad luck with either the awnings or Rhino Racks customer service?

rino

Supporting Sponsor - OK4WD
Bought a new Sunseeker a couple months ago. The very first deployment (lunch stop to test it out) the support pole would not retract. I worked literally until I had blisters for 45 minutes trying to get it to retract. Eventually, I just had to take it apart and throw the pole in m roof op box.
Things happen. I wasn't too mad until Rhino Rack wouldn't even respond to my emails asking them to take care of it. Now I'm stuck with an awning that is a serious pain to deploy and break down AND store.

Anyone else had bad luck with either the awnings or Rhino Racks customer service?

Did you try contacting the dealer?

Ruffin' It

Explorer
Bought it through Backcoutry.com. They couldn't do anything other than have me return it.
I finally got Rhino Rack to get back to me (my email apparently vanished) and they are sending me a new pole.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jgrillz94