Rev'it! and Dianese riding gear

VanDominator13

Observer
Everything is in like new or good condition.
I bought all of this stuff new from Revzilla, and shortly afterward my wife "mentioned" she was pregnant with my daughter, so I sold the Ducati and bought a Volvo.
Prices include PayPal fees.
As far as shipping goes I'm willing to ship anywhere in the USA but I ask that you split it with me as it can add up with bulkier items such as these.
I'm not including the shipping in the prices in case someone wants to buy multiple items.
Items are cross posted elsewhere as well.

Rev'it! Ignition 2 Jacket. Size 52/Mens XL, Black/Anthracite color.
I'm 6"1' 185lbs and this fits me well. A little snug but it has not even begun to break in yet.
Lightly worn. Still has the tags in the pocket. Comes with a removable zip-in waterproof membrane and a light insulated vest to stay warm and dry.
Also includes upgraded KNOX back protector which was $50.
Zips into the Gear 2 pants to create a full suit.
Retails for $530
asking $375

IMG_0329.JPG
IMG_0330.JPG
IMG_0331.JPG

Rev'it! Gear 2 Leather Pants. Size 52 Long/Mens 34-37" waist. Black Color
These are literally brand new. I wore them once on a canyon ride and sold my bike a week later.
I'm a 34" waist but you can loosen these up to fit up to a 37" waist. I wear a 34" inseam and the legs of these fit perfectly when seated on a bike. Tags are still in the pocket.
Comes with a removable zip-in waterproof membrane.
Zips into the Ignition 2 jacket seamlessly.
Retails for $400
Asking $300

IMG_0332.JPG

IMG_0333.JPG

Dianese Shotgun Textile/Mesh Jacket. Size 54/Mens XL Yellow Color
Well used jacket still in great condition. Never taken a fall in it. Lots of mesh and ventilation. Great jacket for hot summer riding when you still want protection.
Comes with upgraded Dianese Shield Air G Back protector.
$100

IMG_0334.JPG

IMG_0335.JPG

IMG_0336.JPG

Last edited:

Dave Leigh

Everything is in like new or good condition.
I bought all of this stuff new from Revzilla, and shortly afterward my wife "mentioned" she was pregnant with my daughter, so I sold the Ducati and bought a Volvo.
Prices include PayPal fees.
As far as shipping goes I'm willing to ship anywhere in the USA but I ask that you split it with me as it can add up with bulkier items such as these.
I'm not including the shipping in the prices in case someone wants to buy multiple items.
Items are cross posted elsewhere as well.

Rev'it! Ignition 2 Jacket. Size 52/Mens XL, Black/Anthracite color.
I'm 6"1' 185lbs and this fits me well. A little snug but it has not even begun to break in yet.
Lightly worn. Still has the tags in the pocket. Comes with a removable zip-in waterproof membrane and a light insulated vest to stay warm and dry.
Also includes upgraded KNOX back protector which was $50.
Zips into the Gear 2 pants to create a full suit.
Retails for $530
asking $375

View attachment 402631
View attachment 402632
View attachment 402633

Rev'it! Gear 2 Leather Pants. Size 52 Long/Mens 34-37" waist. Black Color
These are literally brand new. I wore them once on a canyon ride and sold my bike a week later.
I'm a 34" waist but you can loosen these up to fit up to a 37" waist. I wear a 34" inseam and the legs of these fit perfectly when seated on a bike. Tags are still in the pocket.
Comes with a removable zip-in waterproof membrane.
Zips into the Ignition 2 jacket seamlessly.
Retails for $400
Asking $300

View attachment 402634

View attachment 402359

Dianese Shotgun Textile/Mesh Jacket. Size 54/Mens XL Yellow Color
Well used jacket still in great condition. Never taken a fall in it. Lots of mesh and ventilation. Great jacket for hot summer riding when you still want protection.
Comes with upgraded Dianese Shield Air G Back protector.
$100

View attachment 402360

View attachment 402361

View attachment 402362
Not sure if this is the best way in inquire but I'm very interested in your Dianese jacket if it's still available. I can be reached by email at daveleigh1@gmail.com or cell at 470-258-1387. Thanks.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jgrillz94