***REVISED*** 2014 EXPO CALENDAR - TIME TO VOTE!

SilverBullet

Explorer
DUE TO PROBLEMS WITH MY HURRIED CREATION OF THE SURVEY, WE HAD TO START OVER. CLICK THE LINK AND VOTE AGAIN IF YOU VOTED BEFORE 11/21/13 AT 1:45 PM ARIZONA TIME.

Now is the time to VOTE for your favorite images. All the images are listed in posts below, and also available at http://s225.photobucket.com/user/AZLetendre/library/2014ExpoCalendar

VOTE HERE: https://www.surveymonkey.com/s/6QRNKND

VOTING DEADLINE HAS BEEN EXTENDED THROUGH DECEMBER 6 AT 5:00PM ARIZONA TIME.

Obviously, the watermark numbers will be removed from these thumbnails and high resolution images will be used for the image, but no cropping or other editing will be done. All images are centered and enlarged to fit the page.

Remember to vote for the 12 you want in teh calendar (question 1) and the shot you want on the cover (question 2). You may select the same image for the cover as the pages.

So let the voting begin! Here are your images to choose from!
01_zps04cbb629.png

02_zpsba9fe4b3.png

03_zps7633b515.png

04_zps0eb09495.png

05_zps3c6c38e5.png

06_zps90d8a324.png

07_zpsdb342a7b.png

08_zps73fd7ff9.png

09_zps493f6f2a.png

10_zps8414216a.png

Last edited:

the kid

Juke Box Hero
wow stiff comp... im thinking we need to add some more months to the year now... i make a motion that we add 6 more months to the year all in favor?

the kid

Juke Box Hero
ok so a few questions to clarify some things...

first off, is anyone else having issues seeing the pics in photobucket? i can see the thumbnails but when i click on the image it just goes grey... i have tried this in two different browsers and on two different computers, same deal...

secondly, can one person have two of their pictures in the calendar, or if not, and both of their submissions get picked does the one with the highest get "default chosen" to go in? -this would allow for more people to have their pic in the calander, but might not be the actual 12 photos with the highest votes...

and third question is more of a comment, there is no number 27... but two number 37s.... Capture.jpg i circled the 37 i think you ment to be a 27... i hope everyone is smart enough to just think of this as number 27, and vote fore it, but im not sure how the poll tracker will see things, and im not sure if there is a way of changing the poll without losing votes... -just trying to be fair to everyone -not my pic but still id feel bad if that pic was chosen but didnt get votes or votes got given to the other 37...

that is all -and good luck to you all, there are some amazing photos!

Last edited:
I caught that numbering error too. Fortunately it's pretty clear that the circled 37 should be 27..

Very tough decisions to narrow things down! Lots of good stuff.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Randy Towles