Review: Campaign Furniture Companies - Chair Campaign

Moody

Needs to get out more
At a friend's cabin on a private lake:
dsc2157.jpg

campaignfurniture

Just got back from the San Rafael Swell and 'The Spot' outside of Moab. I really enjoyed the chair... I would like two in walnut please.

Waiting for the sun:
dsc2419l.jpg

That picture is amazing! Let me know if you would like two walnut chairs of your very own! It would be a pleasure to send them your way.

Cheers,
Andy

off-roader

Expedition Leader
Saw these chairs on OJ when they wrote about it, and again at the hollister rally event. Definitely fine campaing furniture but also definitely beyond the budget unfortunately. Lots of other more critical things to buy. :(

campaignfurniture

Pole sana (so sorry, in Swahili). You could start saving your pennies for one! It will be the last chair you buy. How many $50 throw away chairs have you purchased over the years? Just a thought!

Remember thoughts become things, choose good ones!

Cheers,
Andy

Moody

Needs to get out more
It will be the last chair you buy. How many $50 throw away chairs have you purchased over the years? Just a thought!

Very true...The chairs are certainly built to last.

I was taught from a young age the old adage: "Cheap is expensive...Expensive is cheap"

off-roader

Expedition Leader
Pole sana (so sorry, in Swahili). You could start saving your pennies for one! It will be the last chair you buy. How many $50 throw away chairs have you purchased over the years? Just a thought!

Remember thoughts become things, choose good ones!

Cheers,
Andy

LOL, it's a very fine chair like I said although unlike many others, I've only lost one 'cheap' chair I've bought in the past 15 years. Maybe I'm lucky? ;)

Gear

Explorer, Overland Certified OC0020
Over the last month or so I have had the Walnut Campaign Chair out and about. I like the improvements on the arms. They are now wider. Makes for a good resting spot for my beverage.

DSC_9193.jpg

At Overland Training 2010.

DSC_9317.jpg

Indian Guides - Del Mar Beach Camp Out.

Gear

Mr. Moody, Awesome Shot! Thanks for giving the Campaign Chair a try.
dsc2419l.jpg

Gear

DSC_9692.jpg

The Campaign Chair is back in San Diego -- Who is next! Please PM me if you have a trip planned and would like to try out the Chair.

Gear

The Campaign Chair is on the move again. Ian(Wesel123) will be taking the chair out on the Mohave Trail. Enjoy :)

campaignfurniture

Awesome rig Justin! How was the expo?
Here are some new additions to the family.

Attachments

• CampaignFurniture-127.jpg
    CampaignFurniture-127.jpg
    212.7 KB · Views: 56
  • CampaignFurniture-042.jpg
    CampaignFurniture-042.jpg
    168.6 KB · Views: 75

Lichen

Explorer
I haven't had the pleasure of trying the chair yet, but I just ordered one the camp box/tables. It looks like it will be a perfect compliment to my OzTent.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Randy Towles