Review: Campaign Furniture Companies - Chair Campaign

campaignfurniture

Campaign Furniture Company's new home is in Bend!

Just wanted to let people know we are now located in Bend Or.

Bend is an overlanders paradise! Miles of desert to the east and mountains to the west! Being an avid mt biker bend has over 500 miles of trails! There are 100 mile loops if your into a little 24hr training! There are also 7 different micro brewerys here, what more do you need!

Columbia Overland is here! Another great reason to come to Bend for a visit!

See you at the expo!

Andy and Kris:sombrero:

lwg

Just wanted to let people know we are now located in Bend Or.

Bend is an overlanders paradise! Miles of desert to the east and mountains to the west! Being an avid mt biker bend has over 500 miles of trails! There are 100 mile loops if your into a little 24hr training! There are also 7 different micro brewerys here, what more do you need!

Columbia Overland is here! Another great reason to come to Bend for a visit!

See you at the expo!

Andy and Kris:sombrero:

Correction, there are now 11 micro-breweries in the Central Oregon area including Redmond just to the North of Bend. Apparently we CO'ers like to drink a bit! ;)

Gear

Explorer, Overland Certified OC0020
Overland Rally and Expo - Hollister, CA

The Campaign Chair's made the rounds at this years Overland Rally and Expo held in Hollister, CA. I believe there was a total of 5 at the event. Made for some comfortable sitting while waiting for the next serving of meat. Provided by Overland Gourmet. A big Thanks go out to John and Zach of Overland Gourmet for providing so many taste treats. I loved the Mexican Smore's. Tortilla with chocolate, marsh mellow, and gram crackers. Oh and the lamb chops were incredible.

DSC_8990.jpg

DSC_8953.jpg

Gear

Explorer, Overland Certified OC0020
Where is the Campaign Chair?

DSC_5665.jpg

Currently being boxed up for a trip to Utah. Mr. Moody is up next. Will see were he takes it. I am hoping for some cool photographs and maybe a story or two.

Dave Bennett

Adventurist
My .02

I have been a HUGE skeptic of high end camp chairs.

Now that I have spent some time in one at Hollister, I can say that they are about the most comfortable camp chair around, and I'm 6'4 250+ lbs!

Great chair, high quality, one of these bad boys will last more than a lifetime.

Added to my short list :drool:

campaignfurniture

Hey Tacodoc,

Thanks for liking the chairs!! There was a time in history when things were built to last a lifetime. We seemed to have gotten away from that but maybe with more people like you it can be the new standard again!!

Cheers to you and all your travels!

Andy and Kris at Campaign Furniture Company

Moody

Needs to get out more
Just for fun, I tried putting it together without instructions. I figured it out after about 10 minutes. Awesome chair. Comfortable. Solid.

campaignfurniture

10 minutes , no directions, not bad! I think I am going to have a chair building competition at the expo next year. Fastest assembler in the west wins a chair!

Andy

Equipt

Supporting Sponsor Presenting Sponsor of Overland
After the Overland Rally in Hollister, I took the long way back to Salt Lake City via San Francisco and Bend OR. What a beautiful drive! I met with Larry and the guys at Columbia Overland, and also had a chance to sit down for a coffee with Kris and Andy. It had been since the Overland Expo that we had a chance to chat. I wanted to say congratulations to them for their terrific chairs and tables. We reviewed some of the new upgrades on the chairs, and I picked up a maple chair/table set. So you will all get a chance to see the new stuff at the next outing. We'll have some more great news coming up some time real soon. Thanks again to Kris and Andy for meeting on such short notice.

Cheers,

Moody

Needs to get out more
10 minutes , no directions, not bad! I think I am going to have a chair building competition at the expo next year. Fastest assembler in the west wins a chair!

Andy

Andy-I played with Legos a lot when I was a kid. Visual-spatial organization I guess? :)

I had better pick up a chair to practice!

campaignfurniture

After the Overland Rally in Hollister, I took the long way back to Salt Lake City via San Francisco and Bend OR. What a beautiful drive! I met with Larry and the guys at Columbia Overland, and also had a chance to sit down for a coffee with Kris and Andy. It had been since the Overland Expo that we had a chance to chat. I wanted to say congratulations to them for their terrific chairs and tables. We reviewed some of the new upgrades on the chairs, and I picked up a maple chair/table set. So you will all get a chance to see the new stuff at the next outing. We'll have some more great news coming up some time real soon. Thanks again to Kris and Andy for meeting on such short notice.

Cheers,

Thanks Paul!

It is always nice to see your smilng face in person. Have fun at the Land Rover Ralley!

Andy and Kris:smiley_drive:

benedmonson

Disabled Adventurer
Andy ill send some your way if our #5 & #12 chairs in action soon! Ate you going to be at the LR Rally? If so we will see you there!

Sent from my SCH-I500 using Tapatalk

Moody

Needs to get out more
Just got back from the San Rafael Swell and 'The Spot' outside of Moab. I really enjoyed the chair... I would like two in walnut please.

Waiting for the sun:
dsc2419l.jpg

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Randy Towles