Review: Campaign Furniture Companies - Chair Campaign

Gear

Explorer, Overland Certified OC0020
The chair is safely in Europe, and complimented my campsite at the base of an Abbey from the late 800s

The home where Nostradamus lived was a few blocks away. . .
Campaign_Chair_France_.jpg

Thanks for the update Scott. I look forward to seeing photographs of the chair in action as you travel around. Sounds like you two are going to have a great time.

Gear

So, for all of you who have tried it out, is anyone going to actually buy one?

Well I have a new Campaign Chair down stairs. It just arrived the other day. I hope to get some photographs taken of the new changes to the Campaign Chair in the next couple of days. This time around I choose Walnut. As for who has bought one. The reality is Scott will be the third person to try out the chair and he already has two in the warehouse. I decided to send the Campaign Chair with Scott more as a test of durability as well as I know it will get some good PR. Hopefully as time progresses more individuals will be able to try the chair out and eventually sales will happen. As for now I would just like to leave you with this one thought.

"This is not a camping only chair. It is a hand built chair that I hope one will use on a daily basis. The biggest plus, you can simple break it down and take it with you when you go camping."

lwg

So, for all of you who have tried it out, is anyone going to actually buy one?

I bought two of them with a table and am now selling them through Columbia Overland. It should be on the new site in a few days.

Gear

Where is the Campaign Chair?

DSC_5665.jpg

The Campaign Chair is back in Prescott, AZ with Scott Brady. It will be in route to the Overland Rally and Workshop in Hollister, September 23- 26. For anyone interested in trying it out at the Rally just let me know.

Gear

Through 21 countries and still made a great place to enjoy the view of the Mongolian countryside.
campaign_mongolia_%20(1).jpg

Scott I am looking forward to your presentation at the Overland Rally and Workshop. From what I have read it sounds like Charlie and you had a fantastic time. With all that driving did you get any time with the Campaign Chair?

Gear

Campaign Furniture Company - Walnut model

DSC_8755.jpg

DSC_8752.jpg

Well I finally got around to taking a couple of photographs on my new chair. This is the Walnut version. The biggest difference is that the legs no longer protrude thru the arm rests. There is a nice billet aluminum piece above the front legs. The rear legs slide into a deeper recess. There is also a nice elephant logo on the right side arm rest.

Moody

Needs to get out more
Off to S. Utah the 13-17th. I'd love to take it along....and give it some seat time. :ylsmoke:

Willman

Looks like a nice chair....

Dam...I just spent a week in Bend, OR hiking, fly fishing...

Looks like they make them there??

I wonder if they are fat guy friendly?

:drool:

Gear

Off to S. Utah the 13-17th. I'd love to take it along....and give it some seat time. :ylsmoke:

Mr. Moody, the 13-17 would that be in October. If so I am going to pencil you in for that time. What time would you be leaving on the 13th. I might take the chair to the Overland Training Course Oct. 3-9th. It is possible I could ship it from either AT or OJ(Prescott, AZ) that Monday the 11th.

Moody

Needs to get out more
Mr. Moody, the 13-17 would that be in October. If so I am going to pencil you in for that time. What time would you be leaving on the 13th. I might take the chair to the Overland Training Course Oct. 3-9th. It is possible I could ship it from either AT or OJ(Prescott, AZ) that Monday the 11th.

I leave in the afternoon/evening on the 13th. That would work great. Thanks!

lwg

Looks like a nice chair....

Dam...I just spent a week in Bend, OR hiking, fly fishing...

Looks like they make them there??

I wonder if they are fat guy friendly?

:drool:

Definitely fat guy friendly, I would know;) Too bad you didn't stop by our new location and check one out in person!

BTW, yes Campaign Furniture Company did move to Bend recently.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Randy Towles