Revel gear pre-sale

Campndad

Essayons!!
3ed6984ecda4c2fbcb787233693f635a.jpg
b428567f09d7363e551667cbac1aaac2.jpg

Has anyone else purchased this presale and not gotten any communication or updates? I purchased this in October of 18 and at that time they said it would be ready by the holidays. Very frustrated that they have not delivered.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Photobug

3ed6984ecda4c2fbcb787233693f635a.jpg
b428567f09d7363e551667cbac1aaac2.jpg

Has anyone else purchased this presale and not gotten any communication or updates? I purchased this in October of 18 and at that time they said it would be ready by the holidays. Very frustrated that they have not delivered.

I bought in a few months (maybe 6) back. Not heard a thing. They do have some products out there just never delivered on this package.

Campndad

Essayons!!
It’s been very frustrating that they are not keeping people informed other that if asked and it’s always we are about to have it ready.

68camaro

Any River...Any Place
Thanks.

Sorry, I meant no offense. Karma may have got even, I found out today that long-time company that I have been ordering from for years is having problems. My salesperson left and he called me to say my order will probably won’t be coming and don’t hold breath for refund.

This stuff happens with established companies and new startups are even riskier.

Campndad

Essayons!!
No worries. I get it. It ads insult to injury watching them promote their other products on Instagram. I have some of the usb light strings and they are great.

Photobug

I had contacted them when I saw this original post and got no response. Looks like a scam. The only other product they offer is made by another company marked up by them and sold at REI. My purchase was June 1st this year through Paypal which has a 180 day resolution option. Hoping Paypal refunds my money.

AbleGuy

Officious Intermeddler
It’s really getting sad and irritating how frequently we’re reading about these types of product order delivery problems.

What’s the solution?

Photobug

It’s really getting sad and irritating how frequently we’re reading about these types of product order delivery problems.

What’s the solution?

Kickstarter has to do something about this. If they allow people to raise money and not produce anything, people will stop backing good products and kickstarter will be no longer. Of the items, I have purchased at the 1.0 version, most were flawed out of the gate, things that were improved upon in later versions.

krick3tt

Adventurer
If they were gaging interest that would be one thing but asking for money and not delivering, quite another. This type of action is why I do not usually bother with this type of enterprise. I like to see new products come on line but non delivery will kill even the most promising of businesses. Very unfortunate that this happens, especially to those that have faith in something, even if it is new and untried.

Photobug

Giving you an update. I contacted Paypal contesting the pre purchase saying it had not been delivered and no sign of delivery in the pipeline. The founder of the company contacted me and gave me options. I opted for a full refund and got it. If any of you paid through Paypal in the last 180 days contact Paypal for a refund.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Randy Towles