Return to Bald Eagle State Forest - Victoria Day Weekend - May 2014

mortonm

Expedition Leader
You seemed to remember the details well though. You definitely made some good memories.

I remember the ticks and being half lost well enough haha

We're going to West Virginia in six weeks and hoping to make time for another shirt trip into BESF. Kammerdiner trail and the Eye of the Mountain!

gtilford

I have read thru your build up thread and all of your trip thread and all I can say is wow you have made me want to just go out and drive. Even though work takes up so much time after reading your adventures I am sure I can find time on Sundays to just take off for a drive and explore the back roads of our province and if I find myself with more time maybe make plans to take a longer trip or two to just explore the back roads and little travelled trails.

Thanks for the views of your adventures
Greg

mortonm

Expedition Leader
I have read thru your build up thread and all of your trip thread and all I can say is wow you have made me want to just go out and drive. Even though work takes up so much time after reading your adventures I am sure I can find time on Sundays to just take off for a drive and explore the back roads of our province and if I find myself with more time maybe make plans to take a longer trip or two to just explore the back roads and little travelled trails.

Thanks for the views of your adventures
Greg

Thank you for the kind words. The entire purpose of this website is to share and encourage others to get out a d have fun, whether its an hour, a day, a weekend...whatever. You don't need the best or most expensive rig, just enough to get you there and back again. My truck is nearly stock and very capable.

You are from Ontario?

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Randy Towles