Renogy Eclipse 100w solar panel for $116.15 on Amazon.com (CRAZY PRICE!)

adam88

Explorer
I just wanted to share with you guys that the Renogy Eclipse 100w solar panels (the super high efficient ones with a smaller footprint) are on sale for an all-time low price for $119.99 on Amazon.com. There is also a coupon for $3.84 that brings it down to $116.15. I have never seen these panels anywhere for even close to this price. I think it might be a price error. It looks like Amazon.com might have price-matched Walmart.com but it messed up and price matched the normal renogy panel. Anyways, grab em while they are hot!

https://www.amazon.com/Renogy-Eclipse­-Monocrystalline-Solar-Panel/dp/B01B3TEM1E

luthj

Engineer In Residence
Good find. I wonder if they will notice the pricing error? They do have the option of canceling orders...

john61ct

Adventurer
Lightweight at 15lbs, an inch thick

dimensions per 100W 40.8in x 20.7in

If only they came in higher voltage, like a 24V at 40Voc spec. . .

I don't like having to serial-connect to get the extra added power output from MPPT

luthj

Engineer In Residence
For Better or for worse the high efficiency low cost cells are the large ones. So having the cell count for high voltage in that smaller panel isn't gonna happen in the near future.

adam88

Explorer
Good find. I wonder if they will notice the pricing error? They do have the option of canceling orders...

Ive never had amazon cancel orders. I doubt they would cancel this. I am just speculating it may be a price error, but it probably isn't. I've been tracking these for over a year though and I had the prices monitored on camelcamelcamel.com and this alerted me this morning. These are record low prices for these panels. Looks like a maximum of 4 per account.

john61ct

Adventurer
Smaller panels with fewer cells can use Genasun's MPPT "boost" controllers, great if you need to use 30, 50W panels to fit in a specific space

I just wanted to share with you guys that the Renogy Eclipse 100w solar panels (the super high efficient ones with a smaller footprint) are on sale for an all-time low price for $119.99 on Amazon.com. There is also a coupon for $3.84 that brings it down to $116.15. I have never seen these panels anywhere for even close to this price. I think it might be a price error. It looks like Amazon.com might have price-matched Walmart.com but it messed up and price matched the normal renogy panel. Anyways, grab em while they are hot!

https://www.amazon.com/Renogy-Eclipse­-Monocrystalline-Solar-Panel/dp/B01B3TEM1E
On the link you just put up, the price is 199...?

Sent from my REVVLPLUS C3701A using Tapatalk

Bbasso

Expedition Leader
A few months back I got this deal...
2isjnmw.jpg

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jgrillz94