2.9 MB · Views: 2,435
  • efb07d2d795c0ed65bd1448dd89ba2754538bab7-1.jpg
    efb07d2d795c0ed65bd1448dd89ba2754538bab7-1.jpg
    363.7 KB · Views: 2,304
  • WindowStickerPDF.pdf
    87 KB · Views: 140
Last edited:

extraj

Would help to have some more information for something like this. What door style on the box? What SRW setup? What has been done on the build other than the propane and SRW conversion? Is the ramp part of the unicell body? Etc...

nik632

Thanks for the questions.

SRW setup:
  • Prior to the 2019 Ram 3500 refresh, the dually rear hubs had a common 8x6.5 bolt pattern. So I replaced the rear hubs with new factory 2018 dually hubs and removed the front axle dually extensions. All four corners now have the Ram SRW 8x6.5 bolt pattern.
Unicell body:
  • The Unicell body came with the typical roll-up door. The door was removed to begin the build. There is a temporary plywood wall in it's place with an access door.
  • The roll-out ramp is part of the Unicell body. It's very handy for the build.
I'm currently traveling for work. I hope to add more detailed pictures when I return home.

ExpoMike

This is so cool!!! Mega want and seriously which I had the funds. Question about the box, I could not find any info on Unicell's site regarding a cab over option for a truck box. You said the box is 12', does that include the cab over or is that floor length?

nik632

Unicell calls it an "attic". The attic is 42 inches which is in addition to the 12 ft main body length.

This is so cool!!! Mega want and seriously which I had the funds. Question about the box, I could not find any info on Unicell's site regarding a cab over option for a truck box. You said the box is 12', does that include the cab over or is that floor length?

Pntyrmvr

Adventurer
What wheels are on it now that its SRW? Has the GVWR been maintained? What is the GVWR?

Can the wheels now swap front to back?

nik632

There are several aftermarket wheels that will maintain the factory 13,500 lb GVWR, but they were all out of stock due to the pandemic. I went with the Vision Nemesis wheels. These four wheels are rated to 14,600 lbs, but when you take into account the GAWR, the GVWR is reduced to 12,800 lbs. All wheels are identical and can be swapped to any position. No special backspacing or spacers.

Last edited:

Pntyrmvr

Adventurer
Hi,

I love the look of this truck. The unicell box is a great fit.

What is the overall exterior width of the Unicell box?

What diameter are the wheel studs?

What tire size did you use?

Thank you.

"Talk is cheap. Whiskey costs money."

Last edited:

nik632

Unicell width: 87 inches
Wheel studs: M14
Tires: Wildpeak A/T3W LT295 /70 R18

Hi,

I love the look of this truck. The unicell box is a great fit.

What is the overall exterior width of the Unicell box?

What diameter are the wheel studs?

What tire size did you use?

Thank you.

"Talk is cheap. Whiskey costs money."

nik632

The current total weight is 9100 lbs (that's with 74 gallons of fuel). The attic does not have an official weight rating, but is very sturdy. My plans called for using the attic for the bed, and I would have no concerns about the attic supporting 500+ lbs.

Awesome looking rig! Wondering if you have the current curb weight of the truck/box? My wife and I are looking for full time travel and will need extra payload. Also, does Unicell have a weight rating on the "attic"? Thanks, John & Samantha

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Rinzlerz