Relays

EMR714

Hey all. Can you recommend any good sources for relays? I took my trailer for a quick over night trip at a regular campground and 3 out of 5 have issues.

I bought my current set from Amazon. Pure junk. 4-PIN 40/30 AMP 12 V DC...
I have the relays powering a dometic cooler, water pump and two sets of diode dynamics LED pod lights.

2366183bac54e786087af68d6566cc8a.jpg

c9e2291fcb9de6170e3d67c84085a5b4.jpg

2.ooohhh

Every couple years I head to the local pick and pull and grab a bucket of older German Bosch production relays from BMWs, Audis, and Mercedes vehicles. All kinds of great relays saves frustration from modern knock off, low grade, and counterfeit Bosch relays sold different places on the web.

D

Deleted member 9101

I've always used cheap ones from what ever auto parts store was closest. While I've never had any problems, I always carry spares.

D

Deleted member 9101

I have the relays powering a dometic cooler, water pump and two sets of diode dynamics LED pod lights.

Just curious...why do you have the cooler and lights on relays? Those don't draw enough power to need anything more than a switch.

OllieChristopher

Thank you for that link Art. While i have not used RedArc products, I have read nothing but good reviews and not heard of failures.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Randy Towles