Relay socket and pins

Borrego60

Rendezvous Conspiracy
I have the below relay, Pilot Automotive also has the same item. What I am looking for is the socket that will plug in to the bottom of the relay. Pilot Automotive makes a kit with the socket and wires ect but I do not need all that. Just looking for a source in the USA for the socket and spade terminals.

Attachments

• relay.jpg
    relay.jpg
    6.8 KB · Views: 96

4RunAmok

Explorer
It's a regular 40amp relay by appearance, with the exception of missing an output (either the normally open or normally closed). Is there something special about it for wanting to go with this particular relay?

The reason I ask is because the socket, possibly only available in bulk could cost more than just going with a bosch relay and socket could be more cost effective.

Borrego60

Rendezvous Conspiracy
All my relays are the same, lights compressor ect. I just want everything to be standard. I did find a source in the UK still waitting for the package to arrive. I did contact Pilot automotive and they sent down about 7 discontinued plugs and wires that do fit the relay. I am thinking it is made by Molex but can not find it on the site. Now you can buy the whole kit wires plug and switch I just want the plug and terminals,someone has to make this.

Attachments

• DSC03016.JPG
    DSC03016.JPG
    96.3 KB · Views: 4
  • DSC03017.JPG
    DSC03017.JPG
    116.6 KB · Views: 4

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Randy Towles