Sold - REI Kingdom 8 Tent & Connect Tech Garage for sale - $425

Sold - For sale is a used REI Kingdom 8 tent and the garage that attach to it. I have been using this for 2 seasons, recently changed my setup so this is no longer needed. The tent and garage are in great condition, they have been well taken care of.

Due to the size and weight, I prefer local pick up. I reside in Castro Valley, but I can meet you anywhere around the Bay.

Price: $425
IMG_20190707_170309__02__02.jpg

IMG_20190707_170234__01__01__01.jpg

Last edited:
Thanks for that. Yea, this is a really good tent. It have served my family well. I just want to pass it on to the next family that can put it to good use.

I have had a few purchases from members on this forum that gave me great deals, so I want to do the same for other members that might be needing this setup.

Happy Exploring

GonzoShinyPants

I'll just chime in for anyone looking, I have the Kingdom 6 and have been very happy. Mine, and it appears this one, too has a "room divider" giving you total privacy in one section of the tent even with no rain fly on. I have set mine up by myself multiple times and it's really not that bad. It takes a bit of practice to get the rain fly over the thing as it is such a big chunk of material. But it packs down into a carrying case with backpack handles and a compartment for stakes, poles, etc.

Thanks for that. It's a great setup for sure. I do use the privacy screen a bit to devide up the living area. When I go camping with the family, usually it's just me that setup the tent. Pretty straight forward.

linestepper

Willing to part it out and sell the Garage separately? I got the Kingdom 6 and have been looking for the extension for a while now.

Jin

Hi, I still do. I can't do shipping at the moment, so only pick up is available. Are you around the Bay Area?

Sorry for hear that,,, I live in Willmington DE.

Is is totally impossible for shipping ? or how about separate shipping ? first is tent and then garage,,,,,

Pls check this reply ~!

Or My cousin lives in Gardena CA ,, It can be little near from you so shipping cost and time will be short.

Last edited:

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Randy Towles