Recovery Gear Sale Anyone?

adrenaline503

Explorer
Wondering if anyone is having a sale on recovery gear? I saw Equipts post but want to see what all is out there. I am thinking of the ARB Premium Recovery Kit which goes for about $330.00. I have a Nissan Frontier, so Im not ng to yank out a Unimog.

Master-Pull

Supporting Sponsor
We do 10% off everything Master Pull always, plus our amsteelblue.com site has amazing prices on winch ropes and tow ropes. If you are looking for something special let me know and we can talk about a deal, or if enough people want a sale maybe we should just have one.

-Alex

cjlewis

SE Expedition Society
We do 10% off everything Master Pull always, plus our amsteelblue.com site has amazing prices on winch ropes and tow ropes. If you are looking for something special let me know and we can talk about a deal, or if enough people want a sale maybe we should just have one.

-Alex

Now there's an excellent idea!

Master-Pull

Supporting Sponsor
Let me see how busy we are in the shop this week, I know we had some stuff piled up already and I don't want to add too many more orders onto those guys. There might be a sale in the future. ;)

-Alex

colodak

Adventurer
I'd like to get a really good deal on some synthetic 11/32 winch line, say about 100'. 4 Wheel Parts is giving a decent deal on the Smittybilt in that dimension, I'd like to see what else there is for a good price.

Eventhough

Explorer
I'd like to get a really good deal on some synthetic 11/32 winch line, say about 100'. 4 Wheel Parts is giving a decent deal on the Smittybilt in that dimension, I'd like to see what else there is for a good price.

Make sure you are comparing apples to apples. If you are looking at synthetic you'll want to start with Amsteel Blue by Samson. There are several companies that export/import Chinese made synthetic winch lines that are not Amsteel Blue. One of these Chinese companies wanted for me to import their Chinese-made winch lines but couldn't provide me any tech specs and the only info I could get was "They are just like Amsteel Blue..." I'm careful about spending money wisely, but recovery gear is one place that I don't like to skimp.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Randy Towles