Recommendation for a <$200 camp BBQ?

Old Tanker

I use a Scottle and Coleman for my stovetops. A baby Weber or hibachi would work as a compact charcoal grill. I can't imagine any way to bring a BBQ along - maybe a Weber Smokey Mountain carried in a trailer.

SBSYNCRO

I use a Scottle and Coleman for my stovetops. A baby Weber or hibachi would work as a compact charcoal grill. I can't imagine any way to bring a BBQ along - maybe a Weber Smokey Mountain carried in a trailer.
Yea prior to acquiring my Turtleback trailer, I've just relied on an old Pyromid folding charcoal/wood BBQ (14") but its a bit of a hassle to set up, light, and control temps on. I now have extra space so I'm going to allow myself the luxury of a propane BBQ (which I have NEVER owned in my lifetime).

Cummins_expo

Adventurer
After many years and many different configurations the Weber Q grill has been the best all around. If we don't have fire restrictions ( seldom) Weber Smokey joe

mep1811

Gentleman Adventurer
So I don’t have any experience with the cooking platforms you’ve listed, but...

I do have extensive experience with the Genesis Basecamp by JetBoil.

it seems to meet all/most of the criteria you are looking for. It is extremely compact, the dual burners are more adjustable than most stick and brick home stoves, and it is designed to be used at altitude.

Might want to take a look.View attachment 627648
How is it with grilling steaks?