Receiver Shackle Advice Please

Metcalf

Expedition Leader
I recently purchased @Metcalf's SSRA 2.0 and it is a beautifully machined piece of aluminum! Hoping to put it to the test this weekend in the snow.

Thank you for the support. Please reach out if you have any questions. I am always looking for media pictures and video!

motovan_mn

Thank you for the support. Please reach out if you have any questions. I am always looking for media pictures and video!

Went to check out a small OHV park near us. My van got stuck about 300 ft in on the trail. A thick layer of ice over the deep snow meant that as soon as the tires broke through the ice, we were lodged in real good. Dug out the wheels a good amount and tried to use the traction boards, but eventually my buddy (pictured) pulled me out with his GX470.

Looking at the tire tracks, it looks like a couple other people were there that morning, but didn't make it in much farther than we did!

Unfortunately I didn't think to take any detailed shots of the SSRA during the recovery itself. We'll just have to get stuck again.

PXL_20230128_164346879.jpg

Silverback3

I too just received the SSRA 2 1/2 from Brennans. Looks incredible and will live in my 2022 F250. Appreciate the hard work that went into this.

toddz69

Explorer
I need to get mine ordered too. I did an extraction yesterday that included my Brennan's soft shackle (so handy) but I still had my D-ring setup in my receiver. The SSRA would be lighter and easier to deal with.

Todd Z.

Metcalf

Expedition Leader
I need to get mine ordered too. I did an extraction yesterday that included my Brennan's soft shackle (so handy) but I still had my D-ring setup in my receiver. The SSRA would be lighter and easier to deal with.

Todd Z.

I've got both 2.0 and 2.5 versions in stock whenever you are ready!

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Randy Towles