Reata's 2016 Tundra TRD Pro Build

Reata Rover

Adventurer
OK, here it goes. It will certainly be progressive and cash takes time....purchased brand new from Toyota of Corpus Christi. Flew down and drove it back. Based on the best price and the throw ins (free schtuff)!! Here is a picture of the beauty at the stealership!!

IMG_3793-L.jpg

Reata Rover

Adventurer
Rear under-seat storage mod

THis is a great mod. This is the open version, but there is also a lockable steel version as well. Fits snugly beneath the rear seat. Worst part of the mod is getting the guts to hack through your carpet and the insulation beneath it. I highly recommend getting the linoleum cutting tool described. It's worth the money and will clearly make installing this mod easier. Also, I intentionally cut it a little tight and the container is snug and fits great.

IMG_4018-L.jpg

Reata Rover

Adventurer
Last Weekend Road Trip

Last weekend I headed down to Houston for some mods ad ended up at the Schrockworks HQ's. Check it out!!

image1%20%281%29-L.jpg

image2-L.jpg

I ended up bringing this bad boy home!!

image3-L.jpg

Reata Rover

Adventurer
Bumper Install

Got a wild hair this last Friday and hung this on the TRD in about 4 hours (singlehandedly)!!

Grill Off first....
CA_07011620560668-L.jpg

Then lower bumper skin.
CA_07021601151689-L.jpg

Off with the aluminum bumper and install the hangers.
CA_07021601150488-L.jpg

Reata Rover

Adventurer
Front receiver install

Always enjoyed the front receiver on my LR Discovery so I thought I would throw one on here. Makes for easy trailer moving in cramped spaces. Fabbed up this to bolt up to the winch mount. Turned out pretty good I think.

CA_06301618385348-L.jpg

Had to make a little incision in the skin of the bumper to make it fit right and then painted her up nice.

CA_06301618391676-L.jpg

CA_07011620562475-L.jpg

Last edited:

Reata Rover

Adventurer
Tires and some shots of my old 4Runner

Tires will be forthcoming, it's just money....hopefully in a few weeks I will pick up some new Duratracs. Still thinking about the size. I really liked not changing the size of the tires on my 4Runner for speedo, rub, and assorted issues, so not sure what I am going to do here. See a pic of the 4Runner below.

2010%20T4R%20Trail-L.jpg

Ouray, Colorado Toyota Event 2013

DSCN0896-L.jpg

Last edited:

ohanacrusader

Adventurer
One of the best mod's I did on my 2011 Tundra was the transfer flow oversize fuel tank. It paid for it self in one summer of overlanding.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Randy Towles