rear dvd on gen III

AutoXSS

Adventurer
Is the rear dvd option available with the sunroof on 03' plus? I have seen a few on craiglist that had the dvd but no sunroof. Just personal preference, but I would like to get a limited with sunroof and the DVD package.

Clem

Adventurer
Is the rear dvd option available with the sunroof on 03' plus? I have seen a few on craiglist that had the dvd but no sunroof. Just personal preference, but I would like to get a limited with sunroof and the DVD package.

I think the factory DVD was mounted in the ceiling, so no sunroof for those.

But I have seen several for sale with DVD screens in the front headrests (and those did have the sunroof), so you could always get one with a sunroof and then put the DVD screens in the front head rests.

YMMV HTH,

Clem

FullMonte

Adventurer
Doesn't exist together originally. I had both, thought I would miss the sunroof, but I use the ceiling for storage now in my DVD option..

Sent from my SM-N900P using Tapatalk

AutoXSS

Adventurer
I friggin' love the size of the sunroof on these. I really want one with it, but I'm sure my 3yr old would love the DVD too. Helps with those long hwy miles. Probably just add dvd after

Schitzangiggles

King of Macastan
Why not get some cheap tablets and down load movies to them?
Can even still use them when you get to your destination and they aren't such a one trick pony. I have 5 kids, trying to get them to agree on a movie is like trying to broker a peace deal between Israel and the Palestinians.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Randy Towles