Rear Bumper w/ Swingout Tire Carrier for F150... Why doesn't this exist!?!?

autism family travels

I am purchasing my fathers 150 off him soon. We are building it to run a slide in camper, and go off grid. I am going to try get a spare tire mount, gas mount put on the back of the camper so we can have some extra gas to power the camper with a generator. I am not sure if the camper has the hitch receiver on it or not. I would get the wilco unit OP, it's a great solution for what you are looking for.

SDDiver5

Expedition Leader
Allied Expeditions is importing AFN bumpers for the F150. My brother was the lucky one who got to bring his truck to their shop for a test fit and got front and rear bumpers for $0.00. Retail with dual swing outs would prob be 5k.

AFN4x4usa.com

Still expensive but it's quite nice.

Herbie

Rendezvous Conspirator
Allied Expeditions is importing AFN bumpers for the F150. My brother was the lucky one who got to bring his truck to their shop for a test fit and got front and rear bumpers for $0.00. Retail with dual swing outs would prob be 5k.

AFN4x4usa.com

Still expensive but it's quite nice.
I see Superduty stuff on their site - do they have something for the F150's too?

Still trying to find an aluminum winch bumper for my truck.

SDDiver5

Expedition Leader
I see Superduty stuff on their site - do they have something for the F150's too?

Still trying to find an aluminum winch bumper for my truck.

Not sure the status but I do know they’re coming

91919961d500dff8a3cc3e81edbf7498.jpg

His IG is flounder150 if you want to see more pics

Last I checked they were ironing out fitment details and a few misc things after we did a 2 night desert trip and found some minor issues.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

moderndaynorseman

Not sure the status but I do know they’re coming

His IG is flounder150 if you want to see more pics

Last I checked they were ironing out fitment details and a few misc things after we did a 2 night desert trip and found some minor issues.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Any idea if they'll be doing stuff for the older (18-20) F150s or just the latest body style?

SDDiver5

Expedition Leader
Any idea if they'll be doing stuff for the older (18-20) F150s or just the latest body style?
*Specifically speaking on the rear bumper* Not certain, but I imagine they will fit, maybe a little bit of work. In the rear there really isn't much difference structurally between the 15-20 gen and the 21+ gen. Just body panels and from what I saw on my brothers truck compared to mine, the recessed part in the rear panel (where the body panel indents in for the end of the EOM bumper, if that makes sense) the shape isn't that much different so I will say 90% confident it should fit, but IDK for sure.

The front bumper they have might be a completely different story given how different the 15-17, 18-20 and 21-23 front ends are. Especially when you factor in cooling for the turbos on the EB motors.

moderndaynorseman

*Specifically speaking on the rear bumper* Not certain, but I imagine they will fit, maybe a little bit of work. In the rear there really isn't much difference structurally between the 15-20 gen and the 21+ gen. Just body panels and from what I saw on my brothers truck compared to mine, the recessed part in the rear panel (where the body panel indents in for the end of the EOM bumper, if that makes sense) the shape isn't that much different so I will say 90% confident it should fit, but IDK for sure.

The front bumper they have might be a completely different story given how different the 15-17, 18-20 and 21-23 front ends are. Especially when you factor in cooling for the turbos on the EB motors.
Fair enough! I'm keeping an ear to the ground to see if/when Coastal Offroad will have an option (I've asked a few times and they say they want to get to it at some point, so maybe I need to volunteer mine as a guinea pig ? )

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Rinzlerz