Rawhyde event for expo vehicles in February

Gooseberry

Explorer
This was just posted on the Sportsmobile forum and I’m pretty sure it’s open to more then just vans and looks like fun.

Hi Everyone, Jim Hyde here with RawHyde and I just wanted to remind everyone that we're hosting a cool event out in the Mojave Desert called Adventure Days. Dates are Feb 21 to 24.

Alan and Johnny from Sportsmobile will be there with a few of their latest design vans along with a bunch of exhibitors like Aluminess, Roambuilt, Pullpal and more....

Here's a link to the event - https://rawhyde-offroad.com/events/adventure-days/adventure-days-sportsmobile/

Its a 3 day gig, all meals, drinks, classes, clinics, live entertainment at night and more for only $500 per van (two people per vehicle)

You can call our offices for more information at 661 993 9942.

Come join us

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

nomad661

Looks like fun! Just fyi you posted this in sub-forum for trip reports. It may get more response in an event planning area.

Gooseberry

Explorer
Ok I worked the event last year and and was run raged with the electrical so this year we get to play and no I’m not brining a moto unless they lone me one so we are in vans.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Randy Towles