SOLD: 2018 Ford Transit T350HD Quigley 4x4 loaded!

2018 Ford Transit T350HD Cargo with Quigley 4x4 conversion. 3.5 Litre twin turbo Ecoboost. 10,600 miles on van. The Quigley was installed at 7,400 miles. The van was put into service in August of 2018 and it was just converted by Quigley in January 2020. Located in East Tennessee. This would make an awesome base for a conversion or motohauler.

Clean and clear title in hand.

Tow rating for this engine, wheelbase, roof height, drivetrain is 6,700 pounds and the GCWR is 13,000

SOLD To get one of these today optioned like this one would cost just over $76K, and require waiting 5-6 months for the Transit to be built, and then another 5-8 months for Quigley to do the conversion. If you’ve ever shopped for a Quigley you know they hold their value.

This T350HD has dual sliding doors which have been discontinued for 2021. It was 1 of 8 in 2018 that had that configuration, and the only T350HD with dual windows. Finished in Blue Jeans Metallic. This was ordered to be my dream van, and almost every option was ticked. Unfortunately life, Covid-19, being out of the country for over two years and a scarce work schedule have altered my dream.

OEM window sticker is below along with a bunch of pictures. Let me know if there is something you want a picture of. I’ve also added the following.

- Rear door interior panels and trim from a passenger van, lined with Dynamat and Thinsulate SM600L.
- Rear D pillar grab rails
- 2 grey leather Sienna second row seats, reclining, with lazy boy style footrests, mounted to custom seat bases, attached to 7075-T6 anodized L-track using quick release Unwin Safety rails. There are two double rows of L-track, about 4 feet long, bolted through the floor where the second row seats would normally be located.
- Front door panels and ceiling lined with Dynamat knock off and Thinsulate.
- A Noico shore power plug in the left rear bumper, providing a 110 outlet inside the left rear corner of the van.

Other items included.

- A large unused roll of Thinsulate to line the rest of the walls.
- two rolls of Reflectix to line the backs of the OEM panels with.
- several square feet of Dynamat knock off.
- 4 more Unwin quick release brackets.
- OEM Ford technical wiring diagram.
- hitch roller to prevent the hitch from dragging on steep driveways
- locking hitch pin keyed to ignition key.
- Delrin roof and ceiling spacer contoured to the profile of the van roof/ceiling to provide a flat mounting surface for any industry standard 14” ceiling vent.
- various L-track fittings for tying down your gear/cargo.
- 8 pieces of 100” 6061-T6 L-track.
- 6 silver steel wheels for snow tires

windowsticker.jpg

QuigleyTransit1.jpg

QuigleyTransit2.jpg

QuigleyTransit3.jpg

QuigleyTransit4.jpg

QuigleyTransit5.jpg

QuigleyTransit6.jpg

QuigleyTransit7.jpg

QuigleyTransit9.jpg

QuigleyTransit11.jpg

ShorePower.jpg

Sienna%20up.jpg

Sienna%20reclined.jpg

Last edited:
Up a wet grassy hill on OEM tires. I wouldn't have ever gone down there with a RWD Transit. Having the Quigley 4x4 makes a big difference.

Last edited:

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jgrillz94