Big50

Adventurer
Here you go folks...hope you enjoy it!

http://www.raptorexpeditions.com/death-valley-trip-report-november-28th-29th

15759438430_59982353ba_b.jpg

Fallon 40

Observer
Raptors spotted

We were at the geologist cabin having lunch as you guys came through Butte Valley.
I could hear those engines way before I saw you.:Wow1: Right before the turn off to the cabin I watched your group flex out the suspensions pretty good. :smiley_drive:
You guys cover a lot of ground fast.

Big50

Adventurer
I want a raptor so bad.

haha, they are a lot of fun!

We were at the geologist cabin having lunch as you guys came through Butte Valley.
I could hear those engines way before I saw you.:Wow1: Right before the turn off to the cabin I watched your group flex out the suspensions pretty good. :smiley_drive:
You guys cover a lot of ground fast.

That's awesome! I believe a saw you as well if you drive a Subaru? We like to push the boundaries of the speed limit :D

Fallon 40

Observer
That's awesome! I believe a saw you as well if you drive a Subaru? We like to push the boundaries of the speed limit :D[/QUOTE]

No, that was not us we were at the cabin as you drove by.
We have a 100 series Land Cruiser. That even got the attention of the park police down on Harry Wade road.
Most of the dirt roads in the park are 25 mph according to him. He did not give us a ticket but a warning....:Wow1:

Big50

Adventurer
Oops, i guess i didn't see you guys haha. There's no way I'd mistake a Land Cruiser for a Subaru.

I guess it's good we didn't run into him than. Sounds like you guys had fun as well.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Rinzlerz