Range Rover Classic ESA Dash Light

Scott Brady

Founder
Has anyone figured out the proper way to disable the yellow dash light for the 1995 RRC ESA?

I am not interested in putting electrical tape over it, etc. Is there an override module available? Best practice?

There has been some discussion about removing all of the relays and modules, but nothing conclusive.

Thanks in advance for any help. My LWB 1995 is finally free from all dash lights except the ESA (it has a coil conversion).

aek50

Adventurer
What about simply taking out the actual light bulb behind the dash? That's what I did with my oil pressure light that would never go off.

Scott Brady

Founder
What about simply taking out the actual light bulb behind the dash? That's what I did with my oil pressure light that would never go off.

I do like the idea of cleaning up those extra systems and ECUs that can draw power of create other issues.

adelatoa

Adventurer
How about installing p38 air bags from Arnott? They have the Generation 3 airbags with change in design. I have them in my p38 and they are great. I'm designing adapters to use them in my 95 RRCs. Air bags and your Retro Grille will make your RRC look super sexy.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
WonaWarrior