Random Scenic Shots

• Thread starter Scenic WonderRunner
  • Start date

bobDog

Expedition Leader
I don't know how everyone else feels but, altho some of these places I have been to but many others I have not and would like to know where they are taken!? I would really like if those who do not post the place would. Call me old fashioned if you must!:coffee:

S

Scenic WonderRunner

Within Any of my threads....Identifying Exact Locations is Totally Optional!

bobDog

Expedition Leader
Within Any of my threads....Identifying Exact Locations is Totally Optional!

Well of course it is.....duh. I just thought that more folks might want to post a general local.....didn't mean to ask for that super secret no one else has ever seen it but you place, or even that i bet you will never figure out where it is place but you can get pizza delivered there place. Good God, just thought it might help me out, and others, when I'm just trying to figure out where things are that I haven't been too. Most folks do post a rough local and I thank them, but if they can get a pizza delivered please note.:Wow1:

S

Scenic WonderRunner

bobDog....

You are missing my point.

But I can assure you that our friends with the sensitive outback information and photos, understand.

Richie

Adventurer
I don't know how everyone else feels but, altho some of these places I have been to but many others I have not and would like to know where they are taken!? I would really like if those who do not post the place would. Call me old fashioned if you must!:coffee:

I post the location of my pictures because I like to show off my state and the area I live in. That way folks who haven't been to the area can see what New Mexico looks like. :088:

bobDog

Expedition Leader
bobDog....

But I can assure you that our friends with the sensitive outback information and photos, understand.

O well I guess I am missing the point....unless I wasn't supposed to be there. I wasn't asking for the GPS, just the general location.

Tucson T4R

Expedition Leader
O well I guess I am missing the point....unless I wasn't supposed to be there. I wasn't asking for the GPS, just the general location.

This should be an easy deal in most cases. I for one have no problem sharing where the shots were taken. I will try to make that clear in future posts.

01tundra

Explorer
A few pics from our recent vacation on the Blue Ridge Parkway through VA, NC, & TN -

1-2.jpg

2-2.jpg

3-2.jpg

4-2.jpg

5-2.jpg

bobDog

Expedition Leader
bobDog....

so I have been giving this some thought.....you and your sensitive buddy's might not be willing to let everyone know where....if you are into antiquities you might not want anyone to know about.....for various reasons like you're nailing the sites and you don't want anyone to know or I hope you are protecting, but I am not asking for the GPS on that pottery maker 1 site you found w/ the full skull and the beads in the burial site. I most likely never find it anyway.....maybe i was there in my younger years...crap who knows. I'm just interested in the stuff I haven't seen, and you have. thanks to all you who say *.* trail New Mexico, etc. Thank you for that data that says... I might want to go there.
So as a last thing....what the heck is sensitive outback data. I mean really now.

:smiley_drive:

S

Scenic WonderRunner

There are some places that are very special. And you would rather that they do not turn into an outback Disneyland!

2006_0919Summerinthesanjuans0054.jpg

2006_0919Summerinthesanjuans0074.jpg

2006_0919Summerinthesanjuans0052.jpg

Have you figured it out yet? Or are you going to continue to mock me?

Last edited by a moderator:

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
WonaWarrior