Random Scenic Shots

• Thread starter Scenic WonderRunner
  • Start date

AbleGuy

Officious Intermeddler
That was late spring/early summer the year before Covid slammed the door shut on easily getting into Canada from the US. It was a really great year for photographing the wild flowers up there tho, especially orchids and lilies

Last edited:

IdaSHO

IDACAMPER
In North Idaho you dont have to be off the blacktop very far for the good stuff :cool:

52457423970_fda3b96adb_h.jpg

ITTOG

Depends on your lifestyle, for sure. Most just hunker down for winter months. Weirdos like my wife and I wind up using the camper more in the winter than summer. ?
I like the winter months as well. One of my favorite trips/hikes of all time was about 22 miles near Banff in almost two feet of snow and a starting temp of 6 F.

AbleGuy

Officious Intermeddler
I often see your pics and think I need to move to Idaho when I retire. Probably too much winter for my wife though.

Idaho is a great, scenic state with friendly people, and unlimited outdoor adventure opportunities.

For my sun lovin babe, it wasn’t the cold or snow there that she eventually tired of…it was the 7 months of a continually dark grey threatening sky, bringing that snow (or rain). That was up in the far, far north where snow was measured in feet, not inches and you might find yourself still wearing a winter coat when sitting outside at night on the 4th of July watching the fireworks. After @ 15 years of that, we moved over to Montana, to the sunny side of the mountains there.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Randy Towles