Random Photos (Fullsize rigs and places they take us)

chilliwak

Expedition Leader
Thanks for posting up KsJeep! At least you have understood that.. `THIS THREAD IS USELESS WITHOUT PICS´
Redthies, I dont know where you buy your parts, but everywhere I shop, Ford parts are 2 to 3 times as expensive as GM parts. Also, I will never support a car company that is directly responsible for 199 deaths in North America because they could save $25 on the price of a new Ford Exploder:yikes: by installing cheaper(by $25 on a set of 4) tires, no matter how good their products are.
And for you people that dont post pics in this thread I am going to continue to keep spamming with this pic!!!:Wow1:
DSC04809.jpg

Cheers to all you expedition people! Especially the ones who post pics in a post your pic thread!!!:beer::campfire::steak::rockon:

BCHauler

Adventurer
Redthies, what is the update on your truck? Did you buy that crewcab in the US? Have you posted pics yet? I want to see it. Do you have your 12v for it? There have been a few posted for sale in the last little while on craigslist.

Todd

blakeape

Adventurer
My 97 Dodge Cummins with a 1979 Ford Dana 60 (yikes) sneaking around Montana and Idaho last summer. She also likes having the YZ426 in the receiver hitch behind her, just don't have a pic. I have no brand loyalty, I'd slap a Hyundai part on this thing if I thought it would make it better!
P7200033.jpg
P8150002.jpg
One of my 14 Yo Husky breaking the law in Glacier National Park being off leash in Kintla Lake.
P8150009.jpg
P7200035.jpg

ExpoMike

blakeape, what bumper is that on your rig? Any better pics. I'm still bumper shopping.

Since I don't want to be part of the no pic crowd ;) here's a pic

IMG_1449.jpg

IMG_1482.jpg

blakeape

Adventurer
I built the bumper about 5 years ago. It got a Warn M12000 last fall!
PA200009.jpg
PA200008.jpg
One headed to Elk Camp last fall. The Dodge had 3 elk in the bed on the way home!
PB070001.jpg

DGarman

What could go wrong?
Nice looking bumper, and the smiley-face KCs are the perfect full-size truck light!

Last edited:

redthies

Renaissance Redneck
Redthies, what is the update on your truck? Did you buy that crewcab in the US? Have you posted pics yet? I want to see it. Do you have your 12v for it? There have been a few posted for sale in the last little while on craigslist.

Todd

I have not yet gone down to pick it up. I drove it a week ago, and I have a few bites on my 1500. As soon as I sell the Dodge I will go get the Ford. I just bought a 10' Adventurer camper today, so the F350 will be a necessity. I am waiting to get the truck before I get serious about an engine and swap parts. My family has owned both Kenworth and Hino dealerships, and my cousin is a VP with Freightliner, so I know a few people in the diesel business. I will look for my engine through a few contacts made in the biz.

chilliwak

Expedition Leader
First, how would you know the cost of a Ford part? You obviously hate them, so have probably never been so low as to actually buy a part for one!!

Second, FIRESTONE made the tires. Not Ford. Also, GM took a lot of good peoples money for a bail out. Ford is the only one who didn't.

Finally, I am the one who started this thread to share my random pics. I love that others have joined in. If I want to post a pic-less reply, I think I just might.

Maybe you can let me drive what I want, and others what they want. Let's not turn this into a brand loyalty battle.

Ok, Iam sorry, obviously this has gotten out of line and I never mean to disrespect anybody, including you Redthies, as I thought we were friends.:ylsmoke: So I am going to post this pic again with some new text....
DSC04809.jpg

Cheers to all the expedition people and especially Redthies with his fabulous Fords...(and no I am not being sarcastic.):)

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
WonaWarrior