Random Jeep parts

goodtimes

Expedition Poseur
I have a few parts left over from my TJ, but since I sold the Jeep, I no longer need these. You will notice a distinct lack of pictures -- because I don't have any here at work. Maybe I'll remember to take some when I get home.

Right rear soft top window (sail cloth), tinted plastic. It's in good shape, but has the typical brush induced scratches on the plastic. The zipper is in good shape. My insurance company bought me a new top after the jeep was vandalized, this window was the only part of the top that wasn't cut. It's free if you pick it up.

Dana 44 diff cage. This thing is *well* used, but it works. It bolts over the factory diff cover. I'm not sure why I didn't put it back on the last time I serviced the front diff -- but I didn't. Free if you pick it up.

Dana 44 'lube locker' differential cover gasket. NIB. $10 or a 6-pack of good beer*.

Windshield frame light mounts -- black. These bolt to the upper half of the windshield hinge. $10, or a six pack of good beer.*

Centra-matic dynamic wheel balancers (4). I don't recall if these are the Centramatic brand or not. Some people love 'em -- I didn't. Here's your chance to see if you like them at a substantial cost savings. $10 or a six-pack of good beer.*

Finally, I have a Tuffy overhead console. It has two slots for radios/switch panels, etc. One key is included. It is missing some hardware (carriage bolts, muffler clamps for attaching it to the roll bar). It also has 2 small 12v fans in the bottom of it -- towards the front, to move air through it (help cool the radio's). The fans are there, but there is no switch (I hijacked it for a different project). It fits pre-2003 TJ wranglers. I had it in my 2003, but I had to cut the roll bar padding for it to fit. It will *not* work with an aftermarket roll cage that includes a bar across the top of the windshield frame. $75 if you pick it up.

If you want something shipped, you pay actual shipping and packaging costs, plus $3.00 for the gallon of diesel fuel I'm going to burn getting to the post office and back. The overhead console is the only thing that I will have trouble finding a box for -- so it may have to be packaged by a 3rd party, which will obviously increase cost. I have my eyes out for a box, but who knows if I'll find one or not. Naturally, if you want more than one item, I'll package them together to cut down on shipping cost -- or you can pick any of it up in Tucson.

*good beer = pretty much any amber or red from a micro-brewery. Dos Equis Amber would be OK too -- but definitely not 'fat tire'. Bass Ale is also acceptable.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jgrillz94