Random dog shots

Gooseberry

Explorer
2349c30c56eaf05af067ccc6c535a270.jpg
cbafb10b19896dabbe8d8e2bf5640b5b.jpg
866e18e8a75d7f69e484cf90bfd78023.jpg

I think Bella wants to go. I was working on the van and getting it ready.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Colin Hughes

Explorer
508688It's been a tough couple months and an even tougher week. As you can see from the shaved belly, Tasha had an ultrasound because she was having some issues. Turned out a tumor on one kidney, a cyst on the other and a small tumor on her pancreas which was messing with her blood sugar. Switching to four smaller meals a day to keep suger levels up helped but she had lost a bit of weight and was down on energy but could still play like a pup. Last Sunday night around 11pm, my wife let her out on her line (having come from Nunavut she likes to sit outside often) and the clip let go. By the time we had our coats on to go out and find her, she had been attacked by coyotes in our back forest. We got her to the vet and it seemed, even though she had a large number of bites/puncture marks on her neck that her vitals had stabilized and she might just pull through. However, the trauma was just too much and we lost her around 4:30 am Monday morning. My constant companion on camping trips for the last twelve years, she is truly being missed. Hug your dog today and enjoy every minute you have with them. This is the last photo I have of her, taken last Sunday afternoon.

rkj__

Adventurer
It's been a tough couple months and an even tougher week. As you can see from the shaved belly, Tasha had an ultrasound because she was having some issues. Turned out a tumor on one kidney, a cyst on the other and a small tumor on her pancreas which was messing with her blood sugar. Switching to four smaller meals a day to keep suger levels up helped but she had lost a bit of weight and was down on energy but could still play like a pup. Last Sunday night around 11pm, my wife let her out on her line (having come from Nunavut she likes to sit outside often) and the clip let go. By the time we had our coats on to go out and find her, she had been attacked by coyotes in our back forest. We got her to the vet and it seemed, even though she had a large number of bites/puncture marks on her neck that her vitals had stabilized and she might just pull through. However, the trauma was just too much and we lost her around 4:30 am Monday morning. My constant companion on camping trips for the last twelve years, she is truly being missed. Hug your dog today and enjoy every minute you have with them. This is the last photo I have of her, taken last Sunday afternoon.

That's terribly sad Colin. I'm sorry to hear your family had to go through that pain. Rest in Peace Tasha.

Gooseberry

Explorer
View attachment 508688It's been a tough couple months and an even tougher week. As you can see from the shaved belly, Tasha had an ultrasound because she was having some issues. Turned out a tumor on one kidney, a cyst on the other and a small tumor on her pancreas which was messing with her blood sugar. Switching to four smaller meals a day to keep suger levels up helped but she had lost a bit of weight and was down on energy but could still play like a pup. Last Sunday night around 11pm, my wife let her out on her line (having come from Nunavut she likes to sit outside often) and the clip let go. By the time we had our coats on to go out and find her, she had been attacked by coyotes in our back forest. We got her to the vet and it seemed, even though she had a large number of bites/puncture marks on her neck that her vitals had stabilized and she might just pull through. However, the trauma was just too much and we lost her around 4:30 am Monday morning. My constant companion on camping trips for the last twelve years, she is truly being missed. Hug your dog today and enjoy every minute you have with them. This is the last photo I have of her, taken last Sunday afternoon.

Sorry about your loss. One of fears while camping is the pumps get an interest in wildlife.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Randy Towles