Random dog shots

Saline

Adventurer
82f799a9d3e10daad9b56161ecfffc11.jpg

Morticon

Adventurer
Buddy

Not the best pics, as they are all from my cellphone, but not bad shots for a cell phone either!

I got him when he was 8 weeks old. He is a Border Collie/Aus. Shep./German Shep. Or so I was told. I got him from a farm just north of Bobcaygeon. His parents are working dogs.

Anyway for the pictures. (he loves to go hiking and actually listens best when we are out hiking.)

The first time I saw him (and when I took him home)

Hiking Shots:

Sunset Shots:

In the Jeep(He thinks its his)

tibfibber

Observer
squint, your guy looks quite similar to one of my dogs (a gas station pick-up just outside Clarksdale Mississippi whilst roadtripping few years back) Best guess is a Corgi/hound mix. Named her Delta, for obvious reasons.

pictured here with two of her puppies (she met up with a scrappy terrier before we got her spay'd)

p655011430-3.jpg

another one of her pups:

p138667092-3.jpg

I normally travel with these two.

p1360128104-3.jpg

Tucson T4R

Expedition Leader
Roxy enjoying the North Rim of the Grand Canyon

We spent 5 days hopping from point to point along the North Rim. Roxy Loved it. :wings:

North Rim 2013-9.jpgNorth Rim 2013-18.jpgNorth Rim 2013-24.jpgNorth Rim 2013-274.jpgNorth Rim 2013-531.jpg

BigSwede

The Credible Hulk
Black Labs are so hard to photograph...here is the best pic I have managed of my lab Cinder, taken near the Badlands, South Dakota:

Just ordered a better camera, so hopefully I can do better.

BenHedrick

Adventurer
I agree, black Labs are hard to get good pics of. Here is one of our FIVE Labs, this is Jeeperz on our boat.

keystrip12-08-270.jpg

Last edited:

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
WonaWarrior