Random dog shots

jeepgc

Adventurer
8/18/2018

Heart-breaking day for our household today. Our eldest dog, Bentley Bartholomew, lost his fight with old age today. For the past 4+ months, we had been fighting diabetes and all the ailments that can be associated with that. A few weeks ago, he started to develop cleft foot due to his rear hips being in constant pain. Letting him go was the hardest thing I've ever done. He has been my wing-man for the past 10 years. He will be greatly missed.

Wife and I had some family pictures done a few weeks ago. Can't express how glad I am we got this done.
View attachment 466864
Sorry to hear that, he's not in pain any more.

Tough decision, you did the right thing.

Is that him in the middle?

Sent from my G3121 using Tapatalk

Gooseberry

Explorer
6c26a4d0bab1d1ae4467c5fc67fbfdeb.jpg

Sodog on the paddle board

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Patrollife

Explorer
8/18/2018

Heart-breaking day for our household today. Our eldest dog, Bentley Bartholomew, lost his fight with old age today. For the past 4+ months, we had been fighting diabetes and all the ailments that can be associated with that. A few weeks ago, he started to develop cleft foot due to his rear hips being in constant pain. Letting him go was the hardest thing I've ever done. He has been my wing-man for the past 10 years. He will be greatly missed.

Wife and I had some family pictures done a few weeks ago. Can't express how glad I am we got this done.
View attachment 466864

Losing a dog is never easy. It wouldn’t hurt so much if they didn’t love us so much. And if every person acted the way our dogs see us, the world would be a better place.

Sorry for your loss. I hope your boy is running free across that rainbow bridge.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

FordGuy1

Adventurer
8/18/2018

View attachment 466864
Sorry for your loss, and it should hurt your heart for a long time. Our pups are the greatest gift we have. What they give us is beyond wonderful. relentless love for there master regardless with no judgement. Two years later after losing my best friend, her pic still brings tears.

Gooseberry

Explorer
8/18/2018

View attachment 466864

Losing a dog is never easy. It wouldn’t hurt so much if they didn’t love us so much. And if every person acted the way our dogs see us, the world would be a better place.

Sorry for your loss. I hope your boy is running free across that rainbow bridge.

Dogs are the best in life and love the memories

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Randy Towles