Random dog shots

Tucson T4R

Expedition Leader
I agree on how tough black dogs can be to capture. We just added a 15 lb Mini Schnauzer to join our 80 lb Giant Schnauzer so she has a "mini me" to play with. They are a riot together so I need to practice some shooting this weekend.

BigSwede

The Credible Hulk
Yep, we camped at Point Sublime Monday and Tuesday, then Fire Point on Wednesday night and then two more nights on Crazy Jug point Thursday and Friday. It was an awesome week. :elkgrin:

Ah, were you one of the guys camped back at the 'official' sites? I was there Sunday-Tuesday, camped out at the end. What a glorious place, without the crush of tourists...awesome indeed.

Tucson T4R

Expedition Leader
Yep, James (Redline) and I were camped on the East side of the road in one the official sites.

This was my rig:

North%20Rim%202013-28-XL.jpg

verdesardog

Explorer
Aimee, I found her in the wilderness when she was just a pup. Spent three years training her for search and rescue (air scent). She used to be a ten mile dog, now at about 10yo she's about a half mile dog.

walks_on_water.jpg

DSC_23481.JPG

Aimee_with_a_cookie_.jpg

Honu

lost on the mainland
hey congrats on winning the truck :)

its a coleman bed for dogs
previous trip she never used it ?
so we said lets see if she uses it this time ? and if not we leave it at home next time
well she used it a lot ?

Ramjet

Explorer
hey congrats on winning the truck :)

its a coleman bed for dogs
previous trip she never used it ?
so we said lets see if she uses it this time ? and if not we leave it at home next time
well she used it a lot ?

Oh, thanks man. It really hasn't sunk in yet. That's awesome. I think that's what my lab needs. I'll check it out. Sorry I missed you at Expo. Maybe next time?

Honu

lost on the mainland
yeah bummer about missing it but the Kids Bday party was a huge success for her :) so its all good

got to say the bed thing kept her way cleaner this time around instead of being like a dust ball she was just half a dust ball ! thing is she loves to sit in your lap or on you a lot so kinda nice to keep her cleaner
plus I think she hated the pine needles ?

Clark White

Explorer
Hanging out in some old Hohokam cliff dwellings. I used a piece of jerky to attract the dogs attention, otherwise they tuck tail and run at the sight of the camera...

Clark

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
WonaWarrior