RamHeavyHalf06 Ram MegaCab Build and Adventures

RedRunner87

Got the Detours of Maine spare tire carrier ordered. Should have it in about 4 weeks-ish. Then I need to get a cheap wheel(same offset and backspacing) and a serviceable full size spare. This is an example of the one I ordered.

rs=w:538,h:269,cg:true

Explorerinil

Observer
Got the Detours of Maine spare tire carrier ordered. Should have it in about 4 weeks-ish. Then I need to get a cheap wheel(same offset and backspacing) and a serviceable full size spare. This is an example of the one I ordered.

rs=w:538,h:269,cg:true
I’ll be waiting to see that on your truck, that looks like a great option. I can’t wait to see it on your truck.

Explorerinil

Observer
Should be here Monday, except I just moved and it is going to my parents house now. So won't get it for a little bit now ugh
I sent them an email, they said they could make one to fit a 37 inch tire but oils have to design it. I can’t remember,your running 37’s right?

chet6.7

Explorer
Read up on Expedition One before you deal with them....save yourself some grief and go elsewhere.Thuren Fabrication is working on a bumper,that will be worth waiting for.When it comes out I will be very willing to sell you my Expedition One bumper.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Rinzlerz