RamHeavyHalf06 Ram MegaCab Build and Adventures

SoTxAg06

Liking this build! Have a 18 mega cab with the 6.4 I’m slowly working on.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

RedRunner87

how do you like the light bar? does it put out a good amount of light with the white and amber?

So far so good. I made sure to tighten down the screws on the front to prevent water leakage. They do, and you can swap out the lenses so you can run all white(spot or flood) or mix match amber/white. So some customizability there.
Read up on Expedition One before you deal with them....save yourself some grief and go elsewhere.Thuren Fabrication is working on a bumper,that will be worth waiting for.When it comes out I will be very willing to sell you my Expedition One bumper.

Looks like I will have to research Expedition One. That is a sweet looking bumper. If Thuren makes one that would be awesome. They seem to have a good credibility on the Full Size scene.

Liking this build! Have a 18 mega cab with the 6.4 I’m slowly working on.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I wish I had the 6.4L! The Mega's are such cool truck. Good luck on your build.

str8t six

So far so good. I made sure to tighten down the screws on the front to prevent water leakage. They do, and you can swap out the lenses so you can run all white(spot or flood) or mix match amber/white. So some customizability there.

there are bunch of bars on ebay, do you have the specific link?

Looks like I will have to research Expedition One. That is a sweet looking bumper. If Thuren makes one that would be awesome. They seem to have a good credibility on the Full Size scene.

thuren is currently working on a rear bumper.

No doubt Thuren will put out a great product, he always does. With that being said don't count us out. I would love to go over a build and show you that the experiences you're hearing about are far a few between.

Jace Randolph
Expedition One

RedRunner87

I can’t wait to see that spare tire holder. Too bad they were not interested in making one for a 37 inch tire.

That is a bummer they wouldn't do it for a 37". I got it mostly unwrapped, but between the storm we had in CO and getting sick, looks like this weekend I will test fit.

RedRunner87

Here is the test fit. Still trying to figure out a couple pieces, and yes it is leaning towards the right. I believe that is more on my receiver hitch than he manufacturing. Might have to get a couple shims on that side.

Untitled by redrunner87, on Flickr

Here are the two pieces I am unsure about. This pieces attaches to the back side of the piece that goes into the receiver. There is a bolt inside and two washers that screw into the loose pieces

This seems to not go anywhere

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Randy Towles