Ram Tradesman w/power wagon option VS Gladiator rubicon/mojave (turned into a Power Wagon build thread)

Couple of nice looking Rams!

Well the wife and I pulled the trigger and bought a 2020 PW Saturday, Has about everything except the sunroof. We had been kicking around buying a PW for awhile but were waiting for the right time for us to buy. While we were getting the oil changed on our truck we were checking out the only PW they had on the lot, they made me a offer on our truck/camper that I couldn't turn down along with a good price on the PW and zero% financing so there's a Delmonico red PW in our driveway.
Red PW is best PW. When I bought mine, it was the only one available at any dealership w/in driving distance. Just hit 58k miles and still love it.

Explorerinil

Observer
Couple of nice looking Rams!

Well the wife and I pulled the trigger and bought a 2020 PW Saturday, Has about everything except the sunroof. We had been kicking around buying a PW for awhile but were waiting for the right time for us to buy. While we were getting the oil changed on our truck we were checking out the only PW they had on the lot, they made me a offer on our truck/camper that I couldn't turn down along with a good price on the PW and zero% financing so there's a Delmonico red PW in our driveway.
Your gonna love it! You’ll be surprised just how capable these power wagons are, I’m constantly impressed.

STREGA

Explorer
Your gonna love it! You’ll be surprised just how capable these power wagons are, I’m constantly impressed.
Yep I’am loving it, this is not my first PW I bought a new ‘05 in the flame red but liking the delmonico red even more. Still figuring out how everything works theres a lot more buttons to push than the last truck had and there are lights everywhere which is cool. Not planning to mod out this truck to much tires for sure but will run the stockers for awhile.

jadmt

for kicks I went and weighed my truck. Full tank of gas and it weighed 6950lbs. So I am guessing if I would have had stock tires/wheels vs the Toyo 35's (5 of them) and Salta wheels been close to a 1700lb payload. as it sits 1615 payload.

STREGA

Explorer
for kicks I went and weighed my truck. Full tank of gas and it weighed 6950lbs. So I am guessing if I would have had stock tires/wheels vs the Toyo 35's (5 of them) and Salta wheels been close to a 1700lb payload. as it sits 1615 payload.
I need to go weigh mine while it is still stock to get a baseline starting point. Right now it has a bed load of snow in it so have to wait for that to melt.

jadmt

I need to go weigh mine while it is still stock to get a baseline starting point. Right now it has a bed load of snow in it so have to wait for that to melt.
I was actually pleasantly surprised. I figured it would come in higher. I think it is a good thing to at least have a ball park number.