Ram Tradesman w/power wagon option VS Gladiator rubicon/mojave (turned into a Power Wagon build thread)

jadmt

Oh, there's a thought. I haven't yet pulled out the line (embarrassed to admit), so I'll check there. Thanks!

I have to say I'm loving your rig with the soft topper. I really thought hard about that option, but I was concerned with theft because we are on the road and I have to tote around things like a generator, extra solar panels, etc. Still, I love the aesthetic and simplicity! I have ordered an RSI SmartCap EVO for this truck that *should* hit the port on Dec 12. I'm really itching to get this thing installed! Little anxious ordering one without seeing it on our model truck, but I feel pretty jazzed.
you can look at it from underneath and see if it is on there. I wanted a RSI cap but more than I could spend at the moment. they are nice I looked at one (it was for a tacoma) and well thought out. My buddy @Wildeshawn has one on order as well.

dnorrell

Adventurer
That's reassuring as I haven't seen any model in person yet and have been relying heavily on YouTube videos, but they do seem to get positive reviews. I'll peek under the nose today to see if the wrap is installed, but I have my doubts. I bought ours at the dealership in Ronan while we were still in MT and many of their trucks were missing the passenger door foam pocket insert. 🤨 I didn't notice anything when I was installing my Air Lift compressor last week, but I also wasn't "looking" for it. I'll report back tho, thanks again!

jadmt

That's reassuring as I haven't seen any model in person yet and have been relying heavily on YouTube videos, but they do seem to get positive reviews. I'll peek under the nose today to see if the wrap is installed, but I have my doubts. I bought ours at the dealership in Ronan while we were still in MT and many of their trucks were missing the passenger door foam pocket insert. 🤨 I didn't notice anything when I was installing my Air Lift compressor last week, but I also wasn't "looking" for it. I'll report back tho, thanks again!
It will be on then. My buddy Shawn's was a dealer trade from Ronan and his was put on by them.

jadmt

It is simple. you will already have the brake light wire hiding under your spare. so simple to tap into without the mess of worrying about your blinkers. I used strong magnets to hold it in place so I did not have to put holes in the canvas.
Screen Shot 2020-12-02 at 5.47.26 PM.png83D7D27D-885F-4875-B839-13CECFF9646F_1_201_a.jpeg

Antwon412

It is simple. you will already have the brake light wire hiding under your spare. so simple to tap into without the mess of worrying about your blinkers. I used strong magnets to hold it in place so I did not have to put holes in the canvas.
Ahhhh you are awesome! Saved me the trouble of going through the last page or two to find exactly what you ordered.
Thanks!

STREGA

Explorer
Couple of nice looking Rams!

Well the wife and I pulled the trigger and bought a 2020 PW Saturday, Has about everything except the sunroof. We had been kicking around buying a PW for awhile but were waiting for the right time for us to buy. While we were getting the oil changed on our truck we were checking out the only PW they had on the lot, they made me a offer on our truck/camper that I couldn't turn down along with a good price on the PW and zero% financing so there's a Delmonico red PW in our driveway.

jadmt

Couple of nice looking Rams!

Well the wife and I pulled the trigger and bought a 2020 PW Saturday, Has about everything except the sunroof. We had been kicking around buying a PW for awhile but were waiting for the right time for us to buy. While we were getting the oil changed on our truck we were checking out the only PW they had on the lot, they made me a offer on our truck/camper that I couldn't turn down along with a good price on the PW and zero% financing so there's a Delmonico red PW in our driveway.
that is a great color. Get ready to start spending money :).