Ram Tradesman w/power wagon option VS Gladiator rubicon/mojave (turned into a Power Wagon build thread)

sumnrfam

You're listening to the wrong sites. It is the same 5 link rear, unless the panhard length is PW specific due to static ride height axle centering.

Get some airbags in Daystar cradles, or convince Don Thuren to spin us up some custom Four Wheel Camper rear PW heavy coils. All loaded up I'm right at 10k. As a side bonus, you can kinda use the bags to level in one direction when stopping for the night. 😁

View attachment 607470View attachment 607471View attachment 607472
@Oilbrnr ,, is that a full built Hawk, or 'shell' model?,, also tell me some more about that rear bumper ;-) ,, that's a great weight if that's a fully optioned FWC

jadmt

Looks great! Love the black!
Thanks definitely glad I waited for black (both tan and gray were in stock when I ordered) canvas feels quality for sure. Easy install and made in the USA. One of those things that might be a bit over priced at $828 (with boot cover) but much cheaper than any conventional topper and I needed a place to sleep while doing the White Rim Trail in 3 weeks.

phsycle

Adventurer
Softopper really is a great product. I’d look into a solid rear window for the winter, though. Swap is really easy.

jadmt

Softopper really is a great product. I’d look into a solid rear window for the winter, though. Swap is really easy.
After having jeep soft tops I know how terrible those plastic windows are. I ordered a solid one today. Figure it will save much heartache lol.

Last edited:

Antwon412

fed ex showed up just after 8am this morning. about an hour later viola.
View attachment 625867
very nice. I bought one for my Rebel. Honestly one of the best purchases I’ve made for it and probably the one that gets the most comments and attention while I’m out and about.

I usually keep mine in Safari mode with the sides and back rolled up. And then just rolled everything down for the inclement weather.

Pnwfullsize

After having jeep soft tops I know how terrible those plastic windows are. I ordered a solid one today. Figure it will save much heartache lol.
Honestly i can't even see out of my back window on my softopper when its dirty, and hardly when its clean lol. I might need to swap for a windowless panel.