Ram 3500/Lance 865 build

mtnjp

Observer
Getting ready to take the plunge into a hard side camper/truck combo. Placing a deposit on the truck tomorrow and flying in to pick it up next week at Dennis Dillon Ram in Idaho. Going with a CCSB SRW G56 six speed manual. I'll keep you posted on the progress :):)

js9234

Observer
Dennis Dillon has some great prices. I currently have a 2014 Ram 3500 CCSB 4x4 with the 68RFE auto but cant stop thinking about a Mega with a G56. My current truck has given me zero problems in the 3yrs and 60K I've owned it but I really want a G56 Megacab. I'll probably start looking at Dennis Dillon soon to price one out. These trucks will surprise you with the places they can go relatively stock. You can fit much larger tires without a lift which is nice.
Getting ready to take the plunge into a hard side camper/truck combo. Placing a deposit on the truck tomorrow and flying in to pick it up next week at Dennis Dillon Ram in Idaho. Going with a CCSB SRW G56 six speed manual. I'll keep you posted on the progress :):)

mtnjp

Observer
Dennis Dillon has some great prices. I currently have a 2014 Ram 3500 CCSB 4x4 with the 68RFE auto but cant stop thinking about a Mega with a G56. My current truck has given me zero problems in the 3yrs and 60K I've owned it but I really want a G56 Megacab. I'll probably start looking at Dennis Dillon soon to price one out. These trucks will surprise you with the places they can go relatively stock. You can fit much larger tires without a lift which is nice.

I had a 03 with a Nv4500 and really liked it. Pretty excited about the g56. Hopefully the longbed will get us where we need to go. Considered a short bed build but it just won't suit our needs for the future. I hear good things so far about Dennis Dillon we'll see how it goes. Picking it up the 28th

mtnjp

Observer
Since the first post we actually are going with the 850, the 875/825 just seemed to compromise too many things for our needs

Hartigan

Let's go!
I picked up a new 2500 single cab with the G56 a few months ago, and I absolutely love it. I can get 19-20mpg on the highway pretty consistently with my small slide-in camper shell loaded up with a week's worth of provisions and gear. I'm really impressed with the transmission so far, you'll be happy with your choice! :sombrero:

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Randy Towles