Ram 3500 High Output Cummins Build on 37's

kpecks

I should have my 22 next week. 3500 HO w rear air suspension. Can’t quite go to the lengths you did with yours but I’m going with thuren coils, fox 2.0 (w res if I can get them in a decent time frame), trac bar, and some 35s on AEVs.
Thanks for posting your progress. It has helped me for sure.

EE92DE08-E1BF-4927-A9D5-47A91B9AE5B6.jpeg

GPurcell01

I should have my 22 next week. 3500 HO w rear air suspension. Can’t quite go to the lengths you did with yours but I’m going with thuren coils, fox 2.0 (w res if I can get them in a decent time frame), trac bar, and some 35s on AEVs.
Thanks for posting your progress. It has helped me for sure.

Glad I could help! Black with the night edition looks slick.

GPurcell01

Life keeps throwing me some interesting curve balls this year. I managed to talk my family into giving me the old homestead which is about 3 acres at the front of the farm. I'm also getting into business with a good friend of mine. Needless to say between building a house and starting a new business the truck build is going to be slowed down.

Truck and house build maybe?
qrfvJr3.jpg

Tex68w

Beach Bum
Life keeps throwing me some interesting curve balls this year. I managed to talk my family into giving me the old homestead which is about 3 acres at the front of the farm. I'm also getting into business with a good friend of mine. Needless to say between building a house and starting a new business the truck build is going to be slowed down.

Truck and house build maybe?
qrfvJr3.jpg

I can relate, so many irons in the fire at once over here as well. The truck can wait and hopefully when you're ready the supply chain and prices will be better as well.

GPurcell01

Went camping at Hidden Falls Adventure Park with some buddies over the weekend. Was fun getting the ATV out on some trails and got the truck on a few too. Had so much fun I forgot to grab any pictures.

9oeniEk.jpg

Love the seat delete! Was nice to sleep out of the 30mph winds Saturday night.

8dZ0A7Y.jpg

Tex68w

Beach Bum
HF is a good time if you have a proper off-road toy. I've taken Toyota's out there many times following Rubicon's down the trails and I usually regret it lol.

GPurcell01

HF is a good time if you have a proper off-road toy. I've taken Toyota's out there many times following Rubicon's down the trails and I usually regret it lol.

A lot of UTV's too. They were fun to watch. We were successful at all trails we tried except North Pole and Wildcat. Beat the hell out of the aluminum skids on my ATV.

GPurcell01

Joined the full-time RV life after keeling over at lumber prices. Already planning a few trips after I get the work done I want on my land.

3t6wXXg.jpg

tLBXKia.jpg

The trailer is a storm damage special. You'll see the repairs we did above the door.

Last edited:

GPurcell01

I got a free 40gal aux fuel tank. It has a small pin hole that I have to weld and will be building a gravity feed system for it. Sits just below the bed-line which is perfect.

Needs a good cleaning.

780ZGZA.jpg

G9a6dER.jpg

t70ghRB.jpg

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Randy Towles