Ram 3500 High Output Cummins Build on 37's

Tex68w

Beach Bum
Yup Nack-o-nowhere lol. I moved out here full time on the family farm. Slowed my life way down coming from Houston and love it. This'll be my home-base once the truck is built out.

I hear that, trying our best to stay out of the cities for the same reasons but might have to do a few more years nearby to climb those ladders. Eventually we will setup out at the ranch full time as well.

GPurcell01

I hear that, trying our best to stay out of the cities for the same reasons but might have to do a few more years nearby to climb those ladders. Eventually we will setup out at the ranch full time as well.

There's something quite special about Texas farmland and ranches huh?

I hope everything works out for you. Coronavirus making my job remote and a failed relationship made me realize I needed to get the hell out. And start an overlanding project ?

Tex68w

Beach Bum
There's something quite special about Texas farmland and ranches huh?

I hope everything works out for you. Coronavirus making my job remote and a failed relationship made me realize I needed to get the hell out. And start an overlanding project ?

Being away from the masses and the madness that ensues when these disasters and man made horrors are thrust upon us just reiterates how nice it is to be in a smaller community. I like the remoteness that comes from living in the country and I also like to pee outside lol.

GPurcell01

Being away from the masses and the madness that ensues when these disasters and man made horrors are thrust upon us just reiterates how nice it is to be in a smaller community. I like the remoteness that comes from living in the country and I also like to pee outside lol.

I agree! That's the best part of the morning lol

GPurcell01

Any power compromise on takeoff with them 37’s?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

No real power loss at all with the tires honestly. What it did do is smooth out the 1-2-3 shifts of the Aisin on takeoff since it's geared so low compared to the 68RFE. Drives even better than it did before in my opinion.

I will say I do have a loss in fuel mileage which, of course, is to be expected. Still in the 16-17mpg range though.

GPurcell01

2-3 weeks away from getting my Thuren suspension! Very excited.

Around that time I should be getting the Carli add-a-leaf as well.

Goose Gear rear seat delete should be here around the beginning of November...

Still trying to sell my Airstream project that will fund the AT Overland topper. That's next on the list.

GPurcell01

Ordered some parts that will make the exhaust louder and hear the turbo whistle. No I'm not hot rod-ing it nor do I want +120hp. I want it clean, reliable, and more efficient.

tienckb

Adventurer
Great , look forward to what ya got cooking

When my time comes I ain’t gonna reinvent the wheels lol

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

GPurcell01

In the middle of installing a dashcam. I really don't understand why more people don't have these. They have more than paid for themselves in my last two vehicles. I have also received discounts on insurance...

With how much this truck is and will be on the road, I feel it's mandatory to have.

PXL_20211003_160015508.jpg

My ex-fiancée totaled my f150 which is why I was in a position to buy this truck. It wasn't her fault but I told the adjuster that I had it recorded and his exact words were "I love you" ?

Utah Mountains

I thought the Airstream in the background looked familiar, I was following your build over on AirForums. I'm sorry it's been a rough few months for you... you did some great work on that trailer. The combination of that frame and those torsion axles was brilliant.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Randy Towles