Ram 2500 06 Mega Cab Build

lzpup

Observer
Its a simple camper really, I only wanted to be able to sit up on the bunk. I can stand up in it hunched over. Im just not a fan of pop up anything. sooner or later they all leak rainwater and in the wind you may as well be in a tent. Thats just my opinion. I also didnt want something as tall as a typical slide in camper.
The back porch is a life saver. Keeps a guy from falling out the back or off the step ladder. Has small doors on both ends to allow longer items to be loaded up. It really is worth doing. I need to shoot some more interior pics. Fully insulated, baltic birch plywood interior,Lights.A Lagun mini desk. Folding bunk I have never folded up so I guess that effort was pointless. Moved the fridge out into the back seat on a slider. The compressor was keeping me awake/. Switch panel is for the solar controller and master "OFF" switches. Fuses for all 12V lights, USB chargers,Box lights and water pump. Tank holds 38 gallons of water. 2000 watt inverter.
hell yeah, that is awesome , nice work. Like your electrical setup. The water tank is cool, do you have to clean that often? Have you had it freeze at all?

hell yeah, that is awesome , nice work. Like your electrical setup. The water tank is cool, do you have to clean that often? Have you had it freeze at all?
I have not had freezing issue. But honesly if its that cold I am OUT! I drain it after every trip and so far so good.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Randy Towles