RAM 1500 - Limited Diesel

Eric Edwards

Adventurer
Offroad package, rear lockers and armor. Just got her. So far I've added full front and doors clear bra, and powder coated some Ram Rebel wheels with 295/70/18 Cooper AT3 XLT's. Loving the Ram boxes, but it is making stuff trickly like rack system and Decked. However, I was told by Decked they are working on a Rambox version. Hope they got all the 1st year Gremlins out of the new body style!

Attachments

• Screen Shot 2020-05-07 at 11.47.17 AM.png
    Screen Shot 2020-05-07 at 11.47.17 AM.png
    964.6 KB · Views: 87

Eric Edwards

Adventurer
2500 is just too big for my taste. True the 2500 has more aftermarket support but hope that changes as more people pick the 1500 Diesel for Overlanding.

Omar RVA

Test drove one just like this (though I like what you did with the wheels better); felt like I was in a high end German luxury SUV. The ecodiesel MPGs were also absurd. I couldn't help but just stare at how high the fuel economy was on the EVIC. Congrats on the purchase and enjoy the truck! Can't wait to see what you do with it.

OA

Eric Edwards

Adventurer
Test drove one just like this (though I like what you did with the wheels better); felt like I was in a high end German luxury SUV. The ecodiesel MPGs were also absurd. I couldn't help but just stare at how high the fuel economy was on the EVIC. Congrats on the purchase and enjoy the truck! Can't wait to see what you do with it.

OA

Grabbed four take-offs for $500 and then had them powder coated titanium (basically the same as gunmetal). Really like how they turned out for sure. Just make sure they do not heat up your rims past 375 during the cure process or it may impact wheel integrity.

Attachments

• IMG_3260.jpeg
    IMG_3260.jpeg
    1.4 MB · Views: 26
Offroad package, rear lockers and armor. Just got her. So far I've added full front and doors clear bra, and powder coated some Ram Rebel wheels with 295/70/18 Cooper AT3 XLT's. Loving the Ram boxes, but it is making stuff trickly like rack system and Decked. However, I was told by Decked they are working on a Rambox version. Hope they got all the 1st year Gremlins out of the new body style!
Stay tuned! New product releases coming soon and hoping to have the DECKED system for a Ram Box very soon!

bahn112

Nice truck!

If you're going to go with a DECKED system and you have access to ExpertVoice/Experticity make sure you check! I didn't know they were on there when I bought mine (direct from them); only happened to see them there about a month after I purchased my setup while looking fo something unrelated. I contacted them but the said there wasn't anything they could do, no credit or anything. Sucks since it wasn't a small amount of money.

Eric Edwards

Adventurer
Nice truck!

If you're going to go with a DECKED system and you have access to ExpertVoice/Experticity make sure you check! I didn't know they were on there when I bought mine (direct from them); only happened to see them there about a month after I purchased my setup while looking fo something unrelated. I contacted them but the said there wasn't anything they could do, no credit or anything. Sucks since it wasn't a small amount of money.

Thanks for the heads up!

hodgexj1996

2500 is just too big for my taste. True the 2500 has more aftermarket support but hope that changes as more people pick the 1500 Diesel for Overlanding.
Dethloff Mfg has a few items and working on more. Fabtech has a dirtlogic coilover kit available. There's plenty of aftermarket comin forth in the 1500 market. I'm running a 16 ecodiesel. Love this truck all around.

Sent from my P00I using Tapatalk

Regcabguy

Oil eater.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
norcalmaier