Radflo Coilovers for 2005-Current Nissan Frontier (Also 2nd gen Xterra and R51 Pathfinder)

wreckdiver1321

Overlander
Hey guys,

Holy cow, I tried selling these a year ago and I realize I may have been asking a bit much. So, with some new goals in mind and new things I'd like to do, I'm taking another shot at selling these. Hopefully my indecision on suspension setups will benefit one of you.

They were ordered from Nisstec a while back and have been well taken care of since. They have the 650lb springs on them, which I think was a great match for the ARB bumper, winch, Odyssey battery, and big lights my truck has. Not overly stiff and quite smooth. A year before being removed, they had the lower spherical bearings and misalignment spacers replaced, and the uppers are in fantastic shape. As far as I can tell, the seals are holding fine.

The downside is they have about 40,000 miles on them and are probably in need of a rebuild, as I installed them in June of 2015. The ride was getting a little worse for wear when I took them off over a year ago. That being said, they are great coilovers and have served me extremely well over the past few years.

The shock bodies are in pretty good shape, with a few dings to the anodizing on the bottom end. Not perfect looking, but they function just fine. The springs themselves have some rock chips here and there, and the powder coating has been worn off down near the lower seat, but they're otherwise good.

They come with the PRG 1" spacers and extended studs to keep the preload down and give the maximum down travel. With the bumper, winch, and lights, these Radflos and spacers were keeping my truck at just about 3" of lift. Overall, it's a very good setup for a 3" lift and some extra weight.

Coilovers come with the spanner wrench to adjust lift height.

I am reachable here or at tnewps13@gmail.com

$500 OBO (make me an offer!)

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jgrillz94