rack for 100 series Toyota

Roverx

Observer
This is a rack setup for a 100 series Toyota from Hannible racks. I have also fit this to a bead of a pickup and can easily be adapted to just about any roof. It includes the two mounting roof rails and the 3 pair of movable mounting feet. I didn't like the original light duty cross bars so I upgraded them to 3" structural aluminum bars.

You mount the roof rails to the roof and then the feet slide up and down and can be set in any position or completely removed. All done with a 10mm wrench. Includes all the mounting hardware. I have upgraded just about every bolt to SS as well. I have used this setup for years and no longer need it.

$300 or BO plus shipping. Will consider trade outdoor gear or tools

best to email directly roverxtdi@gmail.com

Located in Nashville

Attachments

• IMG_6018.JPG
    IMG_6018.JPG
    1.9 MB · Views: 356
  • IMG_6017.JPG
    IMG_6017.JPG
    1.4 MB · Views: 363
  • IMG_6019.JPG
    IMG_6019.JPG
    1.5 MB · Views: 346
  • IMG_6015.JPG
    IMG_6015.JPG
    1.9 MB · Views: 351
Last edited:

beachcruiser

This is a rack setup for a 100 series Toyota from Hannible racks. I have also fit this to a bead of a pickup and can easily be adapted to just about any roof. It includes the two mounting roof rails and the 3 pair of movable mounting feet. I didn't like the original light duty cross bars so I upgraded them to 3" structural aluminum bars.

You mount the roof rails to the roof and then the feet slide up and down and can be set in any position or completely removed. All done with a 10mm wrench. Includes all the mounting hardware. I have upgraded just about every bolt to SS as well. I have used this setup for years and no longer need it.

$300 or BO plus shipping. Will consider trade outdoor gear or tools

best to email directly roverxtdi@gmail.com

Located in Nashville

Pm sent

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Randy Towles