R50 Pathfinder - mild build

wreckdiver1321

Overlander
You've got a nicely equipped Pathy.

Pretty sure those lines on top of your rear view screen are supposed to be on the ground to indicate distances. Upside-down camera?

If the camera was upside down, I'd imagine the image would be upside down as well.

DD196

Observer
Yeah, odd. Our 14 RAV has the lines on the ground with no option to move them. An recent Altima rental had them on the ground, my daughter's CX-5 has them on the ground, sister's new Impala has them on the ground...?? Maybe add-on rear view cams have options.

You've got a nicely equipped Pathy.

Pretty sure those lines on top of your rear view screen are supposed to be on the ground to indicate distances. Upside-down camera?

Thanks, yes the guide lines are upside down as my camera is mounted on the roof rack upside down. I do have the option the rotate the image itself but unfortunately the lines don't move and I can't turn them off either. It's just a simple aftermarket camera.

Since it's on the roof the guide lines wouldn't match up anyways so it's better they are out of the way. It's just so I don't run into anything when I back up as the spare blocks my rear view window.

Haven't really kept this thread as up to date as my other on Pathy forum so here are a few extra pics.

c38b82f7fd85788c57ea521d0701107d.jpg

434424b875546002197e72863f95299f.jpg

Interior LED conversion
26e079a5c3df852afe24e629d5b4ece2.jpg

393aff10b7f5872c9b04f46ff7a1fb9b.jpg

Dmski

Adventurer
Excellent build! I was wondering if you have plans for sliders or bumpers or if you will be leaving it as is?

Yes I will be building a rear bumper that will integrate my tire and jerry can carrier. I will also build a custom front bumper, much like a JK bumper. I would like sliders but all the additional weight is starting to become a concern for this little 3.3L.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Randy Towles