R50 Pathfinder - mild build

jeep-N-montero

Expedition Leader
Just a quick tip, you are going to kill your recovery strap much faster by leaving it wrapped around the lower front bumper from the road salt and UV effects. Love what you are doing with the rig, I spent more time fishing in NS and NB as a teenager than I did the lower 48, I am originally from Maine so I might as well have been from Canada.

richard310

pew pew
Those MOLLE seat covers really kill rear leg room... Now I'm rethinking getting those. Will most likely get the MOLLE window covers instead.

Just a quick tip, you are going to kill your recovery strap much faster by leaving it wrapped around the lower front bumper from the road salt and UV effects. Love what you are doing with the rig, I spent more time fishing in NS and NB as a teenager than I did the lower 48, I am originally from Maine so I might as well have been from Canada.

Not sure if they become weakened by exposure, but I don't really care. It's an old strap that's just waiting to get replaced anyways. I have a new one in my trunk.

Those MOLLE seat covers really kill rear leg room... Now I'm rethinking getting those. Will most likely get the MOLLE window covers instead.

Depends on your configuration. In the meantime I've removed the lower pouches. At the same time I don't usually have passengers in the back.

Carrier is coming along nicely. Final touches i.e. Bedliner tomorrow. But will likely have to upgrade to HD coils to counter the extra weight.

222e840b1104d75907237e963bc05408.jpg

DD196

Observer
You've got a nicely equipped Pathy.

Pretty sure those lines on top of your rear view screen are supposed to be on the ground to indicate distances. Upside-down camera?

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Randy Towles