Quigly Shock choice????

dinobody

Observer
I have a 2003 E350 W/7.3 Power Stroke Done by Quigley. What shocks do you like that dont cost a fortune? If you have a part number that would be a huge help.
Thanks
Doug

ujoint

Supporting Sponsor
Bilstein 5100's. Can't go wrong. Call Quigley with your vin # so they can give you the application (they may even have the Bilsteins available)

loren85022

Explorer
Chris, I followed your advice and emailed Quigley for Bilstein suggestion. Sent'em the VIN. Here's what I got back;

1/5/11

Again, we did not change the rear shocks. Whatever the parts book at PEP boys or the Ford dealer says for the shock on that year Econoline van, that’s the one.

Larry

I suppose this is helpful, and I havent gone to PEPBoys as yet.

shawn_nj

Observer
Call Quigley up and give them your vin, they will tell you the exact bilstein part number to get for the front and back. I dont recommend buying the shocks from Quigley though, as I was able to find a much better deal on them online.

You will love the ride the new Bilsteins will give. The gain is worth 5x what it costs for the shocks. The vans ride so bad with the stock shocks, its like a completely different van after.

loren85022

Explorer
Call Quigley up and give them your vin, they will tell you the exact bilstein part number to get for the front and back. I dont recommend buying the shocks from Quigley though, as I was able to find a much better deal on them online.

You will love the ride the new Bilsteins will give. The gain is worth 5x what it costs for the shocks. The vans ride so bad with the stock shocks, its like a completely different van after.

I'm curious if you recall who you spoke to at Quigley.

shawn_nj

Observer
I'm curious if you recall who you spoke to at Quigley.

It was last march, I do not remember her name. After leaving my VIN #, they called me back and gave me part #'s. I asked if they had them in stock and she looked the price up and said that it was kinda high for the fronts. I do not know if it was because I have an 09? But I was able to find a really good deal on them online, and I'm very happy with them. I really wish I just ordered that option from quigley when I bought the van new.

loren85022

Explorer
It was last march, I do not remember her name. After leaving my VIN #, they called me back and gave me part #'s. I asked if they had them in stock and she looked the price up and said that it was kinda high for the fronts. I do not know if it was because I have an 09? But I was able to find a really good deal on them online, and I'm very happy with them. I really wish I just ordered that option from quigley when I bought the van new.

Apprx what did you pay for the 4 shocks?

shawn_nj

Observer
Apprx what did you pay for the 4 shocks?

Approx $430 shipped for front and rear, give or take $20. I found a site that had them cheap, then found a coupon code for %10 off. Unfortunatly I had a computer crash a few months back and lost the bookmark to the site.

The rear part # quigley gave me was BE5E074HO, and is PROBABLY (check first) the same for your van. I dont think the rears were changed. The front shock was changed in 2008 so the part # I have is no good for an 03.

Last edited:

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
WonaWarrior