Question on vehicle door opening width for ARB 2500x2500 Deluxe Awning Room

Lmg

I have not seen this addressed anywhere, so I will try go get and answer here. I have the 2500x2500 awning already and am interested in the newer awning room which was introduced in 2017. Link is here: http://www.arbusa.com/Uploads/PDF/newProductAdvice/2017/Awning_Room.pdf

This one has a larger door on the vehicle side and hanging storage pockets on each side of this door.

Can anyone tell me how wide the door is, or if easier, how wide the hanging storage pockets are. Either dimension will answer my question.

I have already spoken to ARB USA and they do not have this information.

Thank you in advance for the help.

Lmg

OK, I received no responses on this. I spent quite a bit of time trying to get the width of the opening on the vehicle side of the tent. Even ARB USA and ARB Australia were unable to furnish this info (the latter did not respond to my email).

Since I was unable to get this info, I am attempting to save others who may need this info the trouble I experienced.

So today I got my hands on the awning room, and measured the width of the door as 6'-2".

Lmg

I totally agree with you matoolie.

As I said, I did get to measure one today, but this info should have been in published specs.

Thank you for your reply.

matoolie

The simplest things seem to be so difficult sometimes. Your request on basic dimensions of a product is something the company should be able to provide so easily if they are involved in the least bit with the design, contract manufacturing, and QC, which they should be since their name is on the product. Having this information for your customers is a no brainer. Glad you learned what you needed and hope it’s compatible with your needs.

Last edited:

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
WonaWarrior