Quality wheel spacers for Gen 3

mbialick

Thanks man! Can't tell you how helpful you've been! Last question, is are you happy with the medium/medium springs? I was thinking about doing the light front springs/medium rear. I generally have the car pretty unloaded.

surfrig

Surfrig
Glad that I can help!
With my limited experience and skills it's great to be able to help someone and not just learn from this forum!
I actually have the light springs up front as I don't ever plan on an aftermarket bumper or winch.
I have the mediums in the rear and even with the all of the back seats out the ride is good with just a few surfboards and my dog (my dog is 130 lbs).
It does ride better with a couple hundred pounds back there, but is fine empty.
My truck only had 65k when I changed out the suspension so it was still pretty good, but I like the new height and slightly firmer ride even though there seems to be a little more body roll.
The Bilsteins provide much more dampening without being too harsh.

phstudio

Wow, thanks. I did a search last month and didn't come up with proper hub centric wheel spacers, Even though I'm on 285/75/R16 with 8" wheels at -6mm offset on my gen 2, I still look at my rig and wonder how much more ************ it would look with a wider stance. I think I'm going to pull the trigger on these.

surfrig

Surfrig
I think that you will like the Bloxsport spacers.
Maybe not the cheapest, but a lot of bang for the buck.
Super easy install and 0 problems so far.
Disclaimer: I have no idea what happens (if anything) to handling, geometry or components when you widen the stance that much!
Maybe some of the incredibly knowledgeable guys on this forum will weigh in on the subject.
Good luck!

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
WonaWarrior