Quadvan High Top Build

86scotty

Cynic
I have a small counter and was only planning on a sink in this space but found a tiny sink stove combo available in the UK so installed it. Fit perfectly...

I really like that sink/stove combo. Is it an SMEV? Could you tell me which one or shoot me a link? I'm looking for the right solution for my build too.

Thanks

12xplore

Observer
The SMEV units are nice but even the smallest was about an inch too big front to back for my space. I found this Can unit in the UK -
http://m.ebay.com/itm/CAMPERVAN-CAN...12v-IGNITION-GAS-HOSE-REGULATOR-/271885513606
They wouldn't ship to the US so I ended up having it sent to a friend in the UK and had him ship it for me. Ended up costing quite a bit more doing it that way but it was the only unit I found that would fit my needs so well worth it.

Sent from my SM-G928T using Tapatalk

Jsweezy

Explorer
I had a chance to see this rig in person and it is definitely a beautiful interior and looks awesome!

12xplore

Observer
It's been a long time since I've posted but made a couple recent mods so decided to share a bit. I have swivel bases for both front seats but always found when they were facing the rear they seemed lower than I thought was comfortable. I chopped some 2x3" steel and put the blocks on the corners to give it a 2" lift. Much more comfortable when interacting in the main living area and I like the higher view out the front windscreen as well. Two inches doesn't sound like much but it made a noticeable difference. Also, 2" is about as high as you can go or the seat will interfere with the inside door handle. As far as head room, I'm 6'2 and still have plenty of clearance to the headliner.

Attachments

• Seat Raise2.jpg
    Seat Raise2.jpg
    541.5 KB · Views: 32

12xplore

Observer
I also built this bench and installed a Lagun table mount. It allows me to position it high for extra counter space or lower it to use as a table for the bench seat or the front seats when swiveled around.
dbdb044dcf0ec0eb687930d20a890541.jpg
eef66b27863cb97f279ed67efe2ecd98.jpg

Sent from my SM-G955U1 using Tapatalk

tasaman

Very well thought out van. I hope to build something similar. Still in my dreaming phase right now. Yours gives me lots of ideas though.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
WonaWarrior