QuadsBC's 05 Double Cab Tundra Family Expo Build

QuadsBC

Adventurer
Finally a pile of awesomeness in the garage.

More stuff showing up tomorrow. Icon stuff! Been waiting 3 weeks! Hopefully it will make it with the forecasted snow.

QuadsBC

Adventurer
Yep but I was out of state, so no chop chop. I did have one tire mounted today. I'll test fit and find out how much will need to be cut and find out if I need a spacer.

tyv12

Adventurer
Have you checked the back spacing on those wheels? Or are you using spacers to fit the 35s?

Sent from my XP7700 using Tapatalk

QuadsBC

Adventurer
I will have to use spacers with thoes wheels and tires. Back space is +10mm, I plan on running a 1.25 spidertrax spacer to bring the offset just over 3.5 inch back space. Which according to rickashay's truck will clear, obviously pending tub.

toyotech

Expedition Leader
Looks like a well planned build. Can't wait to see them installed

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Wilyone

Observer
Lightbars for days!

That'll throw some light for sure. I have that same amber/spot/flood combo on my Tundra. Interested to see how you get it all mounted up.

And on another note, how are you liking those BFG KO2's? I've got them on my truck and I've been impressed with their performance in the snow so far this winter.

Last edited:

QuadsBC

Adventurer
The light bar will be mounted to the cab rack I'm going to build. It will be a modular design so I can remove and add cross bars as needed. I'd like to make it out of aluminum just need to learn how to weld it first.

As for the tires I haven't mounted the 35's yet still have to do the firewall mod first. Plus I don't want to put expensive coilivers on yet. Too much salt on the road. But I did purchase a set for my wife's Honda Pilot. Little louder than the crappy stock tires but handled fine in the snow. I only put 70 miles on them.

That'll throw some light for sure. I have that same amber/spot/flood combo on my Tundra. Interested to see how you get it all mounted up.

And on another note, how are you liking those BFG KO2's? I've got them on my truck and I've been impressed with their performance in the snow so far this winter.

QuadsBC

Adventurer
Picked up a used cap wrong color but that can be changed. I really want a cap with the swing out windows. So I'll keep searching.

I really want bronze Trd Baja wheels. Black will look good but bronze would be amazing.

marathonracer

Adventurer
Always liked the look of the bronze trd wheels with the "beadlock" ring painted black. Google "n0rth Tacoma" if you have never seen his build, be did that to his and they looked awesome.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jgrillz94